Boggers Box Mods is Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
IMG_20120628_214143.jpg Bogger_inside.jpg IMG_20120628_214104.jpg I just got my VV Bogger today, it's amazing. I can't believe the quality of this mod, far exceeded my expectations. Have an HH357 2.0ohm long barrel on order. The vv Bogger just works so well, and smaller than I expected. Mine is Hawaiian Pheasntwood and Ebony w/ stainless set. A bargain for what you get imho. What atty do you use with yours Singha?

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Just a little food for thought, you all might want to be careful with those Vapeage Atty's on this mod. I don't own one of these but I remember on another Mod they where melting springs and switches. I don't know if they changed them up or not this is just a warning, I see someone is having an issue after using one of thee and I'm hoping they didn't smoke there electronics or hurt there mod because of this. Again just a warning to be careful, many where using those Atty's and they worked fine then all of a sudden poof the Atty smoked and there Mod spring went bad, and with a VV and electronics in the VV I would yield to another Atty until your sure of these Atty's on this Mod. Just trying to help, looks like a beaut of a mod, nothing like a nice hardwood box-mod they hit hard.

subdude

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Pennsylvania
Recieved a Bogger Box bottom fed today and am extremely happy with it. Fit and finish is beautiful and it delivers a great vape. This is my first bottom fed mod so I've nothing to compare with it, but if you're in the market for a bottom feeder, I highly recommend a Bogger. It' a dripper's dream.
Details for those interested...standard size, Leopard wood with Gaboon Ebony trim, delrin cup and switch. Using a 1.5 bf atty. I'll try to get a pic taken soon. Right now I'm too busy in vaping nirvana!

whimzkool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
DFW
I am considering this mod or the new REO VV. Does anyone own both that could compare the "feel" of the bottle? Meaning, I have had a mod that incorporated the 6ml bottle before and I found it difficult to push/feed the juice. I'm thinking the Bogger's (VV) may be a bit easier to push/feed as they are 8ml boston round bottles (I think). Anyone have any comparisons to note?
Thanks

Last edited:

Singha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
Paris-Fr
Sorry for my english but for me feeding is excellent on both, you have to press a little bit more with the Bogger but the catch cup is bigger and almost impossible to "flood", with Reo just press a little bit or you can "flood".
Each system need to re-adapt when switching between the mods but so easy...
The difference is more than it is easiest to take off and put the bottle in the Reo and also maybe to set up the voltage as dont need a screwdriver.
For me the 2 are very good.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
started reading this thread and had to get one myself. I've always loved the wood mods but never pulled the trigger.

These look better than any I've seen!

Just ordered a mini bottom fed box with stainless cup and switch. Mine will be a Curly tiger body with the maple burl ends and insert.

It will be my first wood mod so I'm pretty stoked. I was planning on throwing on some Boge LR cartos I have and try those first.

Any recommendations on the best attys or cartos people have tried on these would be appreciated.

tivo

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
BTW, my Aero 510 2.0ohm is not such a good atty for my Bogger, the coil is just too high up (almost at the top) and it's very hard to get a good vape when bottom feeding and I don't recommend it all. Spitting is a huge issue as well, because I have to flood it in order to bottom feed it. Still waiting on my 2.5 HH357 long barrel, but my gotvapes Drippers Dream 1.7 atty works like a champ on it. I like the built-in shield (for lack of a better term), it has a piece of metal inside that blocks any spitting, also the heating coil is at the very bottom. Really does work great with my vv bogger, and is inexpensive. Still drips good if you choose.

Last edited:

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
Tivo, I'm personally a big fan of the Cisco LR306 from avid and the AMG Hybrid BF LR from vapage, and have bad no problems with either.

Mine is a burl body with curly maple inlays, the opposite of yours. I'm sure you'll love it!

Thanks for the input! Will definitely look at the ciscos. Should have a couple BF 2.0 vapage hybrids waiting in the mail along with the Penelope I got for my provari. looking forward to getting back home soon so I can try the new goodies.

subdude

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Pennsylvania
Just a quick update here to voice my love of my Booger Box BF. Since it arrived it quickly became my fav vaping tool. So much so that I rarely have to search for it because it is always in my hand:). It took only a short time to get the squonking technique down (this is, or was, my first bottom feeder) and it conveinced me that bottom feeders are definitely for me. Easier to use than dripping and a lot less messy than tanks. Plus it is really comfortable (ie. fits nicely in my hand). The craftsmanship is excellent to the point I didn't want to take it out of the house for fear of dropping it on concrete and scratching it. So I found a padded "point and shoot" camera case lying around that has the perfect dimensions to fit the Bogger. I can zip it up so the drip tip sticks out and can fire the button while it is in the case. Safe and secure. I added a secure clip to hook it to my daypack and my Booger is now mobile. I'm gonna try to take a pic of this "match made in heaven", but seems my camera is misplaced:oops:

subdude

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
Pennsylvania
I hope you take it out of the case when you're at home so you can admire it!8-o
It would be a shame to keep that sucker hidden all the time :sneaky:

Mine should be in the mail today when I get home:rickroll:

Pumped!

The beauty is very much admired at home. It only goes in the bag when we go out to play:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread