Bolt (Clone) and Panasonic Batteries Compatibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostwriter

Aug 17, 2013
Peoria, IL
Does anyone know if the Panasonic batteries (shown below) will fit in the Bolt clone with the extension tube installed [sold by fasttech]?

Panasonic NCR18650B Protected Rechargeable 3400mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium batteries ($16.98 Panasonic NCR18650B Protected Rechargeable 3400mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium Batteries 2-pack - authentic cells / 2-pack / overcharge + over-discharge protection at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping)
Depth
0.71 in
Height
2.73 in

Bolt Mechanical Mod / E-Cigarette Battery Compartment ($12.91 Bolt Mechanical Mod / E-Cigarette Battery Compartment - grey at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping)
Depth
0.94 in
Height
4.33 in

Thanks! :vapor:

Last edited:

Ghostwriter

Aug 17, 2013
Peoria, IL
Hmmm. Was not aware the Bolt had been cloned. I've tried half a dozen different 18650 batteries in my original Bolt in the last several months and have had no problems whatever. I can only assume the clone is no different. AWR or PCB protected batteries are highly recommended of course.

Thanks Paul. Those batteries are protected.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
my 2 cents on the fasttech clone of the bolt

I just sent one back.

The day I got it I put an AW IMR 18650 in it hit the button and was rewarded with the distinctive smell of burning wire casing and smoke billowing out around the button.

Might have been a one off issue or it might be a design issue I have no way of knowing.

Ghostwriter

Aug 17, 2013
Peoria, IL
my 2 cents on the fasttech clone of the bolt

I just sent one back.

The day I got it I put an AW IMR 18650 in it hit the button and was rewarded with the distinctive smell of burning wire casing and smoke billowing out around the button.

Might have been a one off issue or it might be a design issue I have no way of knowing.

Yes it been noted in both the original and the clone that the wiring needs to be replaced. There are a few videos on YouTube that show how to fix he problem. For just over 12 bucks and a horn switch and wiring ($1.00) it worth the investment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread