Bombay Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

caponespops

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
CT
Hello ECF in short I placed an order at Bombay vaping for 1 bottle of juice. It took 2 weeks to get tracking info and now when i just checked it because it still has not arrived it just says that electronic shipping info was received and i got that e mail on 12/21/12 so it still has not been mailed. This was my first order with Bombay by myself but a friend and i ordered together before which was about a month and a half ago and the entire order was messed up!!! every bottle was labeled incorrectly except for 1 and that was our first time ordering from them at all so we couldnt even figure out what was what so i cant even reorder the ones i liked because i dont know what was what, the only way we knew what one was is because i bought some at vapercon and it was ry5 which we each ordered a 30ml bottle of but they also had the wrong labels. My friend e mailed them and received no response. I'm very disappointed with them because this is now 2 orders and 2 bad experiences. i hope they can figure out a better way to do business and get going in the right direction because i do like their ry5 i just dont want to wait a month after i place my order to hope that i get it eventually. Best of luck if anyone tries to order from them and happy new year to everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread