Status
Not open for further replies.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Mine came with the vapemail yesterday. Regardless how you feel about the Bogan, this RDA is pretty legit. The juice well and airflow are what sold me on it and so far it's lived up to my expectations. Good build quality for China and the o-rings are just right.

hgdRfDc.png

I already have three Rabbits and I wasn't a fan of the two tone black/SS on the Drop. The idea of buying two to get a solid color setup seemed a little much. If he releases an all black or SS version, I'm on board though. It looks like a great RDA.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
1- Bogun has said time and time again that he was not reinventing the wheel here and he was pulling decent features together to make 1 good product. He would be the first to say where the deck came from.

2- His style is marmite, but I personally enjoy his videos.

3- I think you have been very unlucky there. Never had a single issue with a VV product.

I am still planning on getting one, just as soon as the Black is made available here in the UK.

Again, IN MY OPINION, Bogan is a donkey void. I will have nothing to do with his name on it.
I haven't had any problems with Vandy Vapes products but I have had problems dealing with their customer service. They could care less about who buys their products as long as they got your money.
It might be my loss but I really don't care. Like I said, there are alot of companies that put out quality products that do care about their customers. Vandy Vapes is just not one of them. I choose to give my money to companies that atleast act like they care and that do put out quality products. If you want to waste your money on products from Vandy Vape then go ahead. That is your choice. More power to you.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
I've never thought to count up my VV gear before but looking at my vape table, I do have a crapload of their products. I'd say the quality on all of them is acceptable for what I paid. If I got burned by their CS though, I would definitely look elsewhere for future purchases. There are too many good devices out there to throw money at a company with bad service.

Raider87

Jul 11, 2014
Mississippi, USA
Recently got the Drop and the Bonza, overall i like the Bonza more, but the Drop is good too.
The Bonza just hits a lot of strong points, easy to build, air flow and flavor, maybe not the best at any one thing, but shines as an all around RDA with no fuss.
I like that i got 3 810 drip tips in the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread