Status
Not open for further replies.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Mine came with the vapemail yesterday. Regardless how you feel about the Bogan, this RDA is pretty legit. The juice well and airflow are what sold me on it and so far it's lived up to my expectations. Good build quality for China and the o-rings are just right.

hgdRfDc.png

I already have three Rabbits and I wasn't a fan of the two tone black/SS on the Drop. The idea of buying two to get a solid color setup seemed a little much. If he releases an all black or SS version, I'm on board though. It looks like a great RDA.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
How's the flavor? I bought into the Dead Rabbit hype, and it's a great rda, but it was/is way overhyped IMO.
It's pretty decent. I have my coils set a little high, in line with the screw caps so the airflow is hitting their bottom quarter. I can chainvape it all I want with little worry I'll get a dry hit thanks to that huge juice well. Compared to the Rabbit, the flavor is slightly better thanks to the airflow. Compared to the Goon 1.5, it's better for some flavors than others.

lFrXmAS.png

I took it off the Driptech and put it on my Ranger OKR-T/10 box and cranked the volts way up on some Jam Monster and it really woke that juice up flavor-wise. So yeah, I'd say it's legit. I'm still liking my Rabbits, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Letitia

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
In my opinion the bonza has 3 strikes against it from the beginning.
1) The build deck is a copy of the OBS Cheetah 2
2) Bogan is a complete idiot.
3) Vandy Vapes is a horrible company. They will never get another cent of my money. There are too many other companies out there that atleast act like they appreciate my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread