Bonza RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
It's pretty decent. I have my coils set a little high, in line with the screw caps so the airflow is hitting their bottom quarter. I can chainvape it all I want with little worry I'll get a dry hit thanks to that huge juice well. Compared to the Rabbit, the flavor is slightly better thanks to the airflow. Compared to the Goon 1.5, it's better for some flavors than others.

lFrXmAS.png

I took it off the Driptech and put it on my Ranger OKR-T/10 box and cranked the volts way up on some Jam Monster and it really woke that juice up flavor-wise. So yeah, I'd say it's legit. I'm still liking my Rabbits, too.
Thank you brother!

Reactions: Tralfaz

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
In my opinion the bonza has 3 strikes against it from the beginning.
1) The build deck is a copy of the OBS Cheetah 2
2) Bogan is a complete idiot.
3) Vandy Vapes is a horrible company. They will never get another cent of my money. There are too many other companies out there that atleast act like they appreciate my business.

1- Bogun has said time and time again that he was not reinventing the wheel here and he was pulling decent features together to make 1 good product. He would be the first to say where the deck came from.

2- His style is marmite, but I personally enjoy his videos.

3- I think you have been very unlucky there. Never had a single issue with a VV product.

I am still planning on getting one, just as soon as the Black is made available here in the UK.

Reactions: alvitae

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
1- Bogun has said time and time again that he was not reinventing the wheel here and he was pulling decent features together to make 1 good product. He would be the first to say where the deck came from.

2- His style is marmite, but I personally enjoy his videos.

3- I think you have been very unlucky there. Never had a single issue with a VV product.

I am still planning on getting one, just as soon as the Black is made available here in the UK.

Again, IN MY OPINION, Bogan is a donkey void. I will have nothing to do with his name on it.
I haven't had any problems with Vandy Vapes products but I have had problems dealing with their customer service. They could care less about who buys their products as long as they got your money.
It might be my loss but I really don't care. Like I said, there are alot of companies that put out quality products that do care about their customers. Vandy Vapes is just not one of them. I choose to give my money to companies that atleast act like they care and that do put out quality products. If you want to waste your money on products from Vandy Vape then go ahead. That is your choice. More power to you.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
I've never thought to count up my VV gear before but looking at my vape table, I do have a crapload of their products. I'd say the quality on all of them is acceptable for what I paid. If I got burned by their CS though, I would definitely look elsewhere for future purchases. There are too many good devices out there to throw money at a company with bad service.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
I'm just not a fan of VV, everything they have reminds me of something else. If I want something in the style of (enter whatever here), I just go to FT and pay $10 or less. Not knocking anyone who likes their stuff, it's all personal preference, I'm sure I own a ton of stuff people would say isn't worth the money, lol.

I will say to all the owners of them, I hope they work out for you all just like you want them to.

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
Thanks @Fozzy71

My current build on my DotMod 22mm RDA is:

Dual, 24g SS316L, 3mm ID, 7 wraps, 0.16 Ohms

But the DotMod had semi-restricted airflow, so I was thinking of building the Bonza towards more vapor production.

Think I might try:

Dual, 22g SS316L, 3mm ID, 6 wraps, 0.1 Ohms

It's a build I tried on the DotMod a while back that failed miserably - I was sure the failure was due to a lack of airflow on the DotMod, so I'm interested to see if it vapes well on a less restricted RDA.

As a bonus I've also recently purchased the DotMod Cloud Cap (4 holes rather than 2), so I could do the same build on the DotMod again and see if the Cloud Cap makes a difference.

Caterpiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
Malaysia
FA3C7B13-1D86-4130-A2BF-82EE4F64426B.jpeg
7961CD40-A3DB-46CF-A485-8B956F317BFA.jpeg
Built the Bonza as stated above.

I have to say this is the easiest deck I've ever worked on, which is a bonus.

The airflow is ridiculous, I shut down two rows and still had huge amounts of airflow.

The Bonza certainly goes through juice fast and producers ample vapor, but this build is quite muted in terms of flavour and generally not very satisfying.

I'll have to play with this atty a lot more to see if I can find the sweat spot.

I'm thinking it may be better suited to exotic coils, which I'll try when my Daedalus arrives.

Actually feeling a bit nic-sick, I think I'll put it down for a while

Raider87

Jul 11, 2014
Mississippi, USA
Recently got the Drop and the Bonza, overall i like the Bonza more, but the Drop is good too.
The Bonza just hits a lot of strong points, easy to build, air flow and flavor, maybe not the best at any one thing, but shines as an all around RDA with no fuss.
I like that i got 3 810 drip tips in the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread