Boro Mod's, Tanks, Attys And More

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
I just checked tracking on my latest StealthVape order (dna 60) and for some reason it's landed in Chicago.
Ordered on 13 April and shipped 15 April.

That Chicago hub is the worst place to have a package sent to on the planet. Luckily yours is just passing through and maybe it won't be too bad. They get paid whether they work or not. And you guessed it, most of the time they don't feel like it. :(

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
That Chicago hub is the worst place to have a package sent to on the planet. Luckily yours is just passing through and maybe it won't be too bad. They get paid whether they work or not. And you guessed it, most of the time they don't feel like it. :(
I've heard bad things about the Chicago hub.

This is some sort of anomaly - shipping from the UK to Aus with Royal Mail normally takes a week or so and is direct to Sydney. So far it's been 9 days from England and is now in America. Who knows where/when it will turn up.
I've never had a package from the UK routed through the USA before and it makes no sense.
I emailed Stealth Vape and asked them to send me a new one directly. We'll see how they respond. They are a really good business - well known for their CS

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Tor when you have wired your DNA 60 that way could you please post photos? Sounds like I might go that way in my next build. I have a 2019 BBV Piebald that needs a new board.
    View attachment 1011874
    I will do that, it will probably happen towards the weekend when I hope that a package from Phileas Clouds will land.

Nice project you have there T

Users who are viewing this thread