lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
icon1.gif
bottle mod for faster/ cleaner filling

after messing around with every mod on this forum and a few of my own. i relized the reall problem is refilling these things.
weather its blue foam/ ptb / polly /or a silicone plug u had to way your options. eather wait for it soak up or remove filler or plug.
duh we have all looked at the wet box mod. the bottle with the needel is perfect. jamb the needle in down to the botem and fill. once full slide out to serfice and releas. this draws up any extra juice.
i went and picked up a 98 cent needle for filling socer balls n it fit perfectly on the tip of my 6 ml bottles.
ive used it to fill all kinds of carts and carts modded. and my cartomizers. with a small enuf needle im sure they would work on the joye cartos as well.
im probably going to have to buy a wet box needle bottle now and snip the hose out from inside. just to b sure. but if it works as well as the 98 cent socer ball needle. worth every penny. filling carts is simple finely............................ simple thing make me smile​

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
i used the same methed on a eye dropper 2day to fill my catomizers from joye.i just twisted the fitting on2 the dropper...............
had to cut the needle just a little shorter becuz they have a hole in the side of them for filling things with air. but a quik snip with
good angle cutters and BAM ready 4 filling station. i filled 4 reall joye cartomizers for me 3 for my buddy and his girl. and have toped off
my zero fill mega ego carts for 2day................ ah i love the when things get simpler

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
i dont have any E2 cartose to say for sure. but afew ppl ive chated with and explained how ive done this have had no problems.
my self i havent tryed them yet. ive been useing the joye cartose that are basickly the same idea. as fare as the 2 plugs go. and
needing a seringe to fill them. problem is were i live (N.J) you cant have them without a perscription. many things you can buy on line
may not be legal were you live.... the one guy i chatted with used my method with his E2 and to try it he sead he filled a old dead one with
regular vegitable oil.... lol... just so he wouldnt mess up a good one.... but he sead all went well n uses this method now.
:)

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
I can confirm that the inflation needle doesn't fit into either hole on the eGo Mega cartomizers. I bought a package of two Spalding inflation needles to use only to fill those cartos. Oh, well, the package was cheap, and I'll probably find uses for these needles at some time.

I drip directly into the filter of the regular 510 cartos using the bottle that contains my liquid mixture. I widened the bottle dripper hole using a big paper clip, and the liquid drops quickly into the filter. I'll refill several cartos at the same time by dripping 20 drops into each one, set them on end so each one can soak into the filter, and then I'll drip 5 more drops into each one (or however many I think each one needs to be full). By the time I'm done dripping into each carto, they're all full and all soaked in, so then I just put the white mouth caps back on all of them, put on the two clear rubber condoms, and store them all threaded-end down for 24 hours (the taste is much better if they soak and mix in for 24 hours).

Last edited:

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Yup, that's what I paid for it at Walmart. :) I like vaping the Mega cartos, but I don't like having to refill them and was hoping these needles would work. Won't fit into the threaded end hole, either.

Anyway, I only snipped off the tip from one of them. Who knows, maybe I'll use the other one some day for my grandsons' basketball or football or whatever... They're ages 3 and 5 now, but it might come in handy some day for some reason.

lrd3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
n.j
yah... it is official it will not fit in the E2s as fare as the ego xls i still use this method. i just use a eyeglass screwdriver to ream the hole out a little.... no leaks no problems... i gotta say i still like my joye 510 cartos alot more than the E2s.... except for on the old wet box that thing seams to really like those 2.5 E2s....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread