The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Volunteer to help with beta testing!

We’re working on getting the site updates ready, but we’ll need your help to check the changes, make sure everything makes sense to you, and report any issues you see. If you'd like to volunteer to help with beta testing, click the link below. The first 20 people to respond to this thread will be added to the team!

View thread
    Dismiss Notice

bottles anyone?

Discussion in 'Tips and Tricks' started by Melloh, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Melloh

Melloh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Canada
    Very simple, but the problem stems from here. People complain about leaking attys, but not here. I noticed the bottles i got my juice in leaked. They were childproof so they slip. I have the common sense to press down to screw on tightly, but I found they leaked. These were the 30ml bottles. I ordered mini 6ml bottles for travel purposes and tried those. They leaked. I bought those dram bottles with the dropper on it. It's just not that convenient, cause they'll spill if the caps off. All I want to know is what's the best bottle that you can find out there that doesn't leak. Yes they're cheap but I don't want to order anymore and do more testing, and find myself in a pile of useless bottles. I find the true waste of juice is from these damned bottles I'm using to dispense the eliquid. Any clue on this guys?

2. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    For home use I use the dram bottles (brown) from Happy Jack. Some do leak when in your pocket, but since I am at home they are normally standing up = no problem. I like 'em 1/2 a squirt and you are ready to go. OTOH Jack's 3 and 6ml bottles are a dream for traveling and do not leak. Every now and again you will have to take a tissue and wipe the top and the cap from the accumulation of "undripped liquid" (there is usually 1/2 a drop or so that gets left sometimes. Other than that they pocket and travel well.

3. whiskey

whiskey Moved On

Jan 13, 2010
    Liberty Flights has the best IMO...No bottle is 100% leakproof
    The 3ml Bottles I get @ liberty's are the best yet by far...rare leakage
    Harder plastic, Nice tips...good luck

4. Melloh

Melloh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2011
    Canada
    alright will do and thanks for the advice.

5. dzlady

dzlady Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2011
    Platte City, Missouri
    My bottles dont leak. They lay on their side in my tackle box thingy and I have never had any fluid leak. The bottles I have right now come from vapers corner. I have ordered more from other places and I am sure that I will have ones that leak. I'm hoping not! But I can see how and why it would happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.