Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
For the record I love my rabbit. It's my daily squonker and I get better flavor with it than any other BF rda I've been able to try. The Vandy vape Phobia looks very promising and I've heard nothing but kudos for the drop
Same here. I bought the clone for under $8 so maybe I am a little biased because I didn't spend as much, but I think it fits my vaping style.

Maybe if there was a bit more information on the way the person recommending/knocking a mod or RDA vapes it would be easier to see why they do or don't like something.

For example...

I vape flavorless >95% of the time.

3mm single spaced SS 316L coil 100% of the time. 0.25 ish ohms.

Rayon wick >100% of the time. [emoji39]

50 watts VV on the RSQ squonk 100%.

On the Dead Rabbit (clone) I have both air slots wide open with the above setup and I like it.

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Reactions: entropy1049

Ben85

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2014
Kent, UK
Oh, and another;
I got a Dead Rabbit. Atty of the year it's not but it is decent. I have AFC wide open. One nice pro is you really have to put in alot of juice to over drip. Another pro is it's easy to build on. It is a cloudy RDA BUT I still like my Apocalypse much better.

Just to clarify to other members, the Dead Rabbit is not garbage. As @Don29palms said himself it is in fact quite decent. Thanks for the positive feedback @Don29palms ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread