Boundless vapes owners club

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Any Boundless Technology users here?! to share, discuss and also bring new tips, advises and all related to this devices?

I ll start, currently owning and running:
CF
CFC 2.0
CFC Lite

incoming:
CFV(arrived today to country duty depot.)
CFX 2.0 (waiting beta sample)

Favorites:

CF: amazing battery life, clouds and flavor on a medium package, pocket friendly and great for group sessions or sharing,

Recommended doze size: 0.3G, finely to bold grounded, fluffy filled for smooth and tasteful puffs, impressive cloud and flavor production and also performance, you can pack tight for cigar a-like hits or loosen for smooth and tasteful draws, 5 temp presets, ultra easy to use, 5 clicks to turn on/off, 2 clicks for stepping upwards on temp ranges, 3 clicks for battery level display.
Unit comes with brush, stir tool, metallic screens for mouthpiece and oven, usb cable, does not come with WPA.

CFC 2.0:
not the smallest, but close by, amazing battery life, i mean, insane battery life! this unit will get you in the clouds with one fully charge, i could take 5 to 8 full sessions with 1 cell charge or over full battery load,

Recommended doze size: 0.3 max, medium to bold grinding, for amazing clouds, flavorful hits are tasted by filling loose and fluffy, less than 0.3Grs, but wont last 2 medium to high temp sessions, unit comes with a WPA, best bang for the buck unit, ready out the box for bongs and water-pipes, i have done several water sessions, recommended to use max temp when water-pipe -time has come, amazing and chilled draws, unlimited flavor.

CFCLite:
The most compact and little but not less, portable herbal vaporizer from boundless, this unit is small but features removable 18350 cell, almost same oven size compared to CFC 2.0, same load capacity but 3 different temp presets, great for stealth sessions or draws, shorten battery capacity since the 18350 cell platform does not offer that much choices regarding capacity but amazing to have a little unit like this that could just swap cells, grab 2 spare cells and call it done!

Unit comes with over and mouthpiece screens, brush and stir tool, cable and instructions, does not offer WPA but the one from CFC 2.0 could achieve the Water-pipe sessions on this babe, mouthpieces fit each other, WAP and regular one. (PD: is awful to use swapped regular mouthpieces on both, but WPA works amazing on both.)

Currently waiting for my CFV unit!

Regards,

Ravenscroft

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Sydney, Oz
I have used the Boundless one several times and I really like it. It is simple, cheap and effective but I have not used other similar devices for any comparisons.

All this stuff is illegal here in Oz, probably because this can happen, but I am an easy-going bloke and would sort of enjoy this eventuality.

2ac3lk69t2l31.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: Dieseler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread