Bounty Hunter - Nite Lite Vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLL9MM

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Mid-Michigan
Has anyone heard anything about a change in the Renegade recipe? I ordered a 10ml bottle on my first order and it was a light-ish amber color and I fell in love with the flavor. On my next order I picked up two 30ml bottles and it's now a reddish-orange color and the flavor is not the same. It has more of a chemical/alcohol flavor to it that I don't much care for...

I noticed the same thing. I used to really like the Renegade. Now it tastes funny(different)

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Has anyone heard anything about a change in the Renegade recipe? I ordered a 10ml bottle on my first order and it was a light-ish amber color and I fell in love with the flavor. On my next order I picked up two 30ml bottles and it's now a reddish-orange color and the flavor is not the same. It has more of a chemical/alcohol flavor to it that I don't much care for...

Actually seen the same thing regarding the change in color. Although I haven't touched mine yet since I usually let mine steep for at least 2 weeks now at days.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i got mine today and they are all a bright amber orangeish color. dont know if thats how they are suppose to look as this is my first order fast ship also!!, they sent me a full bottle of ry4 that i put up as my wish list!and the nicest case to carry my juice an carto in!!!!!great people to do business with!! try nite lite vapor : trust me you will be quite surprised!!prices are great!juice is great!!!!!!i love bounty hunter so far and the capparillo nice smooth lots of flavor. will be back for more!!!

Last edited:

goodtimes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2011
OKC
I know that they recently changed their Renegade RY4 recipe. I had ordered a bottle a few weeks ago and fell in love with it. I went back and ordered two more 30ml bottles only to find out that it's different and I really don't care for it at all. I'm seriously bummed, as the old Renegade had jumped to the top of my RY4 list. Oh well, such is life...

ConnieBGood

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2011
MO
From NiteLight Vapor Review
I ordered a 130ml bottle of Bounty Hunter and noticed the color was really light. Almost clear/pink insted of red. I emailed Gene. Here is his response....

Your Bounty Hunter is fine... it just has not been exposed to light or
> air. The mini jugs do not let light through. If you put your BH into a
> clear bottle and let it set in light for a few days, you will see it get
> darker and darker with each day that goes by. That's why the 10ml and
> 30ml bottles will always appear darker in color when they are shipped
> out. Also, if you leave the cap off for a while, your Bounty Hunter will
> turn darker from oxidation of the nicotine which is completely normal.
> Heat will also affect color. Since we are shipping and receiving in
> cooler weather now, our liquids are less exposed to heat stress.
>
> Also with the increased sales volume we now have, our liquids are being
> released a little sooner in order to keep up, so yes... they may require
> some steeping time depending on the user. Some people like Bounty Hunter
> better after it has set for a while and others like it more when it is
> fresh out of the box.
>
> One change we did make was our nicotine supplier and are extremely happy
> with the decision. Our new nicotine is much cleaner (less oxidized).
> This will also affect the color of liquids in their birthing stage.
>
> So the things that have changed are: the weather (shipping conditions),
> nicotine supplier, storage facilities, and product turn around.
>
> Hope this answers a few of your questions. As for letting your BH set
> for a week or two, that is purely up to you as to taste, not color.
>

kiminsc

Moved On
Sep 7, 2011
SC
I just received Bounty Hunter for the first time yesterday. I ordered it since everyone was raving about it, and for $10 a bottle, what the heck.

The taste is fine, I am getting the vanilla wafer/cereal taste which I expected. It is actually very good taste wise, BUT...is the original not suppose to be 65pg/35vg or something to that effect? I went to look to make sure but their e liquids are offline right now.

The vapor production with the bottle I have is terrible. I had ordered a 5 pk of cartomizers there that was really cheap and tried it out first on 1 of them. I thought it was the carto. So, I put some in the carto I normally get which is a 510 1.7 ohm...vapor was still poor. Tried a dual coil, switched batteries, tried a mod vs tornado(all 3.7v) No change.

I usually get 70pg/30vg or 60/40 mixes. I expected vapor production to be the same level with this liquid. It was actually getting on my wires and ended up getting my CC House Blend which is 60pg/40vg. I am used to alot of vapor that you can actually feel when you inhale.

Was it always like this, or maybe it had water added to it or something??? Like I said the flavor is good.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
I just received Bounty Hunter for the first time yesterday. I ordered it since everyone was raving about it, and for $10 a bottle, what the heck.

The taste is fine, I am getting the vanilla wafer/cereal taste which I expected. It is actually very good taste wise, BUT...is the original not suppose to be 65pg/35vg or something to that effect? I went to look to make sure but their e liquids are offline right now.

The vapor production with the bottle I have is terrible. I had ordered a 5 pk of cartomizers there that was really cheap and tried it out first on 1 of them. I thought it was the carto. So, I put some in the carto I normally get which is a 510 1.7 ohm...vapor was still poor. Tried a dual coil, switched batteries, tried a mod vs tornado(all 3.7v) No change.

I usually get 70pg/30vg or 60/40 mixes. I expected vapor production to be the same level with this liquid. It was actually getting on my wires and ended up getting my CC House Blend which is 60pg/40vg. I am used to alot of vapor that you can actually feel when you inhale.

Was it always like this, or maybe it had water added to it or something??? Like I said the flavor is good.

I always get excellent vapor production with the original BH and 1.5-2.0 ohm dual coil cartos. So that's kinda strange that it's poor for you.

kiminsc

Moved On
Sep 7, 2011
SC
Well, I emailed to ask, because honestly, I have had straight pg that produced more vapor. And with 35%vg the vapor production should be really good. I had ordered some liquid 1 time months back from another company and it was way too thick. I added a little water to it to thin it out. Well, when I did this I think I added too much and the vapor ended up suffering. This is exactly how this bottle is performing. Like too much water was added.

Let me be clear though, I am not complaining about the taste at all. I am thinking that with so many orders maybe mine got rushed a little and I got a boo boo bottle. I have never heard anyone say a word about BH Vapor production, that is why I am asking if that would be normal.

Paulie P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
USA
So I just broke out a brand new HH .357 atty. And put it on my Provari. Set the volts at 4.1 and loaded up some Bounty Hunter. The first five or six drags were just ok. I figured it was just the atty needing some time to break in. Dropped another 4 drops in and took some deep hard drags like Hanna from Avidvapor suggested in the instructions.

HOLY CRAP!!

I am now getting the intense BH flavor that I remember. I talked to Gene from NLV and he told me that my bottles needed time to steep. So I put them aside for a couple of weeks and it has made all the difference. We all want our bottles to be ready when we pull them out of the mailbox, this might be one of those juices that get better with some steeping.

Keep up the good work Gene!!!

Paulie P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread