Box Mod lovers.....Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HooP OoteD?

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2012
Nashville Tn
Hello everyone, I was hoping to get some help with my next box mod purchase. I am looking for a new 5V plastic/metal box mod under $50 with a 510 connection that uses 14500's. I currently have on from maximumvapors that I really like, but I want to try something different as a backup. I know in my price range that most all of them will be similar in quality and performance, but I just wanted to know if anyone has had a particularly good experience with theirs and help me with my decision. And since the .44 mods unfortunately aren't for sale, I have been looking at Ken's box mods, foxybox, smoktek, big kazoo, the detonator, old goat, etc. I prefer anything other than a center button. And if at all possible, something smaller than a horn button. But, would gladly take a center horn button if that meant getting a good quality mod. Im sure I couldn't really go wrong with any of the mods listed above, but I would really appreciate hearing your opinions or experiences with any of them. Thank you.

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread