The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Box Mod lovers.....Please help.

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by HooP OoteD?, Sep 6, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. HooP OoteD?

HooP OoteD? Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2012
    Nashville Tn
    Hello everyone, I was hoping to get some help with my next box mod purchase. I am looking for a new 5V plastic/metal box mod under $50 with a 510 connection that uses 14500's. I currently have on from maximumvapors that I really like, but I want to try something different as a backup. I know in my price range that most all of them will be similar in quality and performance, but I just wanted to know if anyone has had a particularly good experience with theirs and help me with my decision. And since the .44 mods unfortunately aren't for sale, I have been looking at Ken's box mods, foxybox, smoktek, big kazoo, the detonator, old goat, etc. I prefer anything other than a center button. And if at all possible, something smaller than a horn button. But, would gladly take a center horn button if that meant getting a good quality mod. Im sure I couldn't really go wrong with any of the mods listed above, but I would really appreciate hearing your opinions or experiences with any of them. Thank you.

2. kabonk

kabonk Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2010
    NW Detroit Burbs
  3. Bamboo

Bamboo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2011
    Northern California
  4. rondasherrill

rondasherrill Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2012
    Valhalla
  5. Bamboo

Mar 8, 2011
    Northern California
    Those are some nice looking pouches. I think I am going to have to pay her site a visit next month, thank you for posting her link. :vapor:

6. HooP OoteD?

HooP OoteD? Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2012
    Nashville Tn
    thankyou all for the help. They all look great. And I haven't come across any negative reviews on any of them. I might just have to draw one out of a hat to decide.

7. Bamboo

Mar 8, 2011
    Northern California
    Which ever one you decide I am sure it will be great. :vapor:

8. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    I loved my jambox that I bought used in the classies. It was originally from kalamazoo vapor shop :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.