RDA Box Mod or Ciento 40 for RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaydeeEm

Oct 24, 2014
Oshkosh, WI
Hey Gents,

I'm looking for some advice because I cant make up my mind on my own.

Quick background info.. I own a eleaf iStick with a Kayfun Lite Plus that i absolutely LOVE LOVE. My fiance has an ELeaf iStick with a nautilus on which I thoroughly enjoy as well. We have a Kanger Protank 2 just laying around waiting for a battery and theres the beast I'm about to mention.

My first mod was a Ciggreen Hades clone with Mutation v2 and I absolutely LOVE the Mutation but the Goliath I'm not so fond of. I have some money and I want to upgrade and have something that I truly enjoy using. I don't like the button on the Goliath, its just to difficult to push... I feel like it has pretty bad voltage drop.

SO, with all that being said.... what are you opinions? I have a Ciento 40 at my local shop on hold with another Mutation v2 on hold for me...

BUT, There is a local guy here who is building a Box mod called "Your Mom's Box", and a few of the guys at my shop have bought them and they absolutely rip. In the end I'll probably end up getting both but for right now I'd like to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Please remember I have the basics down of dripping, voltage, wattage, how to build and wrap coils.

Alright... so lets get this discussion going and let me have it.:) (BTW Can anyone advise me on some RTA's equivalents to the Kayfun?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread