box of cigarette filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

whistlrr

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Michigan's Knobbywristbone
since my analogs were MYO (make my own) with gambler light tobacco, a
maker machine and tubes, I have a couple boxes of tubes (they are empty cigarettes with filters and all on them) and I tried this before I got the pyramid tea bags,

thought it was great at first, thinking happily 'wow, look at all that liquid its holding!" and was good.. at very first, but then it wasn't, I wasn't getting the liquid used and ended up rather sadly saying "wow, look at all the liquid its holding!" :(

(they suck up the liquid just great.. but then they keep it and don't give it back. I wasted a lot of liquid that way)

of the few things I've tried, the Pyramid teabags work best so far that I've found.

Get a $2.00 tea ball thing (little round sort of tiny metal mesh strainer thing on a handle that claps open on squeezing to let you put the removed tea in and use it as intended but without the bag) and you can use and enjoy the actual tea and not waste a thing.

Last edited:

mxpowers

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
xdzvgfzxdfvzxdxdvzxdvxdv
Well now it makes sense, there are two super walmarts in my area and they are the ones that have it. Both are 30 miles away. :(

Understand that I live in R.I. so anything more than ten miles requires planning and supplies lol. :D

Nestran

Off topic here:

I use to work on cruise ship and during one contract we went from Seattle to 3 ports of call in Alaska and Canada. Well one cruise I had to say a week in Skagway, Alaska so I can do all the tours that Skagway. Well Skageway has ONE gas station, ONE grocery store ( Oddly called Fair Way even though milk what $8 a gallon) NO Hospital, and a school. So every Tuesday a fairy would come with supplies. Food, Gas, Beer ect... Well on Thursday the grocery store would run out of food. Yes run out of food. But we never ran out of beer. So the closet store was a Wal-mart BUT it was in Canada and 150 miles away. And to make matters worst the road was curvy as hell and took you about 5-6 hours depending on the weather. O did I mention that you also needed you passport? Because you need that too. Now that's a trip to the grocery store. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread