Brain Freeze?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfart

Nov 10, 2016
Hey all,

I'm having problems with my new e-liquid from La Calavera. It's the "Uva Loca" flavor - grapes, probably also something else and aparently extremely strong menthol to the point that I think I am getting brain freezes from vaping it. Let me explain it in more detail: I mixed up a normal 100ml batch and I didn't even steep it at all before vaping. After I take a few vapes and feel the menthol in my throat I can't breathe in very deep without getting a sensation that feels identical to a brain freeze.

Is it even possible to get brain freezes from menthol? My guess is yes it probably can because the cold sensation of menthol is no different from actual cold from the body's perspective so it constrics your blood vessels anyway.

Any opinions or ideas are welcome! :)

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I'd take a small amount of that mix and cut it in half with unflavored. Depending on how it affects you, you can hopefully come up with a percentage that works without having that reaction. Otherwise that 100ml mix will be something to add sparingly to other complimentary flavors.

• Agree
Reactions: Shadowfart
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread