Brand new eGo-T won't turn on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgs99

Oct 27, 2018
I just got my new pen 2 days ago and was planning to it today. It is fully charged. When I press the button the light doesn't turn on. I've tried pressing the button 5 times to turn it on and I've tried the ten presses for the reset. the only time the light comes on is when I connect it to the charger. How do I get it to work? should I get a new one?

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
I fixed it.

That's how life goes at times. The moment you ask for help you realize exactly what you should have done in the first place.

I'm glad it's working for you now, and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Actually, I have a question. What tank are you using? I'm wondering because the eGo-T is a bit dated, and I thought you might like to know more about the options for upgrading. Then again, if it's working for you, there's nothing wrong with that.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Welcome. I guess sometimes drawing attention to the problem fixes it? Problem gets scared. This happens to me all the time with computers, I will get 17 error messages and the IT tech logs on to my computer, and the problem is gone.

Regardless. Welcome aboard and I guess if you run into any other issues... post them?

Anna

I've even found it an effective strategy for dealing with health issues. When I was 13, my pediatrician said if I had one more round of tonsillitis, my tonsils were coming out. Those must have been some very scared tonsils, because it took my tonsillitis rate from 6/year to 0/ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread