ego t battery question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack813

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
florida
i just got some brand new ego t's when i connect one of them to the charger the blue light on it blinks 3 times and stays lit and the light on the charger turns red and then green when done charging seems to be working fine...

but the second battery when i connect doesn't do anything and the charger light turns green.... but this battery hasnt died on me yet since i got it... im guessing its not charging and eventually will?

anybody had this issue?

Patrick O'Brien

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
MN
They are picky batteries, especially if they arent genuine units or are on a genuine charger. Here is what I suggest.................Take a q-tip and clean the battery terminal on both the charger and the actual battery. On the battery, take the qtip and make sure the little metal terminal on the inside is pushed down. Push the qtip down, not too hard, just to make sure. Then reconnect it and try again. On the one that blinked 3 times, that indicates a short. It doesnt like the charger or has ejuice still on the terminal, which cleaning will solve. They are picky, but once you know what you are doing..........they are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread