Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
oh youve GOT one! that makes things worlds easier. Sadly its probably both metric and unsual. Thats the way these things usually go. The trick is to measure it. the chances a given hardware store will actually have the screw is near zero, but they may have the calipers needed. you need the diameter and the thread count.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Ace Hardware is a good bet for having what you need. Take the atomizer deck with you. Screws in the display boxes will have mating nuts that you can try with an old atomizer screw to make sure the thread pitch is right.
those tester holes are usually in inches. Im betting this thing is metric.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Hi,
Would anyone know the size of the screws for the bravo posts?
I stripped mine and need to replace them.
Thanks in advance,

If you are in the states and want to PM me your address I will send you the standard sizes used in most atomizers. Chances are pretty good it is 2.5 X 4mm which is real common but I will send you damn near anything around that size and mark the bags for future use.

mschecter

May 17, 2018
If you are in the states and want to PM me your address I will send you the standard sizes used in most atomizers. Chances are pretty good it is 2.5 X 4mm which is real common but I will send you damn near anything around that size and mark the bags for future use.
thank you so much I'll send you that info now

mschecter

May 17, 2018
I'll toss it in the mail tomorrow. At least you be able to figure out what size they are but I can say with about 99% certainty they are metric and you'll receive something from me that fits.
OK Thank you, can i cover shipping or pay you for them ?
I Feel kinda dumb but still trying to figure out how to message you, im new to the forum.
Thanks

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
those tester holes are usually in inches. Im betting this thing is metric.

ACE usually has a half an aisle with SAE and Metric bolts and machine screws w/nuts in all common sizes. You are right. He has to pick the right size and confirm that the threads from the ACE parts actually fit the old screw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread