The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

breazy web store

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Hans Wermhat, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hans Wermhat

Hans Wermhat Vaping Master

Jun 9, 2015
    Texas
    Has anyone used them before? The have a good sale going for the holiday weekend. Best prices on a couple of mods I've been looking at, but I've ever heard of them. Wanted to ask around before I gave them my $.

2. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    Never purchased from them. I did receive a bottle of juice that I won in a forum contest, but their forum rep @AndyNJ hasn't been online since the 14th. I don't know what that says about the rest of their operation. You could try starting a conversation with him, he might get an email notification and come back to answer you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hans Wermhat

Jun 9, 2015
    Texas
  4. empteeteacup

empteeteacup Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 9, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    I just placed an order with them for the Halloween sale as well. Placd the order last night at around 6 and it shipped around noon today. I also did email Andy to thank him for the good service and got a reply back.

I'd say go for it. It got a sweet deal on a new iStick and an Aspire Triton tank :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hans Wermhat

Jun 9, 2015
    Texas
    I was lookin at the iStink 100. $30 sale price is about the best I've seen.

• Like Like x 2
  6. empteeteacup

Jan 9, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Not bad, right? The only reason I didn't get that one is that I don't want to fiddle around with batteries. Plus, I'm not going to vape anywhere near 100w, sooo yeah. Haha.

7. Hans Wermhat

Jun 9, 2015
    Texas
    Same price on the CoolFire 4. 2000 mAh LiPo battery. 40W down to .3 ohms. Was looking at that as a tootle puffer rig too.

8. diabolique

diabolique Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA
    I have purchased from them. Good Vendor, you will get a ml bottle of juice free with you order too

9. Marc411

Marc411 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    Windy City
    I purchase from them and they are a good provider. Andy is a very respectful person and their customer service is pretty damn good.

10. Lannie

Lannie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I like them, too. :)

11. Hans Wermhat

Jun 9, 2015
    Texas
    Awesome. Thanks for the input y'all. :thumb:

12. Hans Wermhat

Jun 9, 2015
    Texas
    So... I placed my order yesterday and it didn't ship. I emailed Andy and asked how long they usually take to ship out orders. He said they had an inventory glitch because they moved into a new facility and they actually didn't have the mod I ordered in stock. :( Disappointed, but not mad. Shhhtuff happens. I run a warehouse myself and know how easy it can be to lose a box of something. He gave me $10 bucks shop credit, told me my mod should ship end of this week or first of next, and let me change the color on my order. As long as the mod ships in the next 5 - 7 days and I get the color I originally wanted, I'm happy.

Thanks @AndyNJ! Great customer service! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Bad Ninja

Bad Ninja Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2013
    Salton Sea, CA
    Lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. empteeteacup

Jan 9, 2015
    Tampa, FL
    Sorry about your mod not being in stock. That stinks. But yeah, their customer service is great. I'm about to sign up for their subscription service for that exact reason. Well, that and they have some interesting juice vendors, so I'm looking forward to trying some new stuff :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. diabolique

diabolique Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA
    I really like the customer service too. Andy is really nice. Their Customer service rocks too.

16. Jim Marshall

Jim Marshall Full Member

May 17, 2015
    I've been dealing with Andy over a recently placed order. He was quick to answer back now I'm waiting to see how things pan out.

• Like Like x 1
  17. DanJiblets

DanJiblets Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2015
    Shorewood, IL
    Breazy is great, and Andy is just awesome. I've had a couple minor issues like wrong juice shipped and something not in stock, but made out like a bandit both times. I almost hope they screw my order up lol. They run those 25% codes on about every holiday imaginable, makes it bearable buying premium juices.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Jim Marshall

Jim Marshall Full Member

May 17, 2015
    Andy came through above and beyond and even sent me another bottle of juice when he didn't have to....nice!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Asbestos4004

Asbestos4004 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Bought a nebox from them because I had money trapped in PayPal. It was an eBay deal and I was skeptical. Received the product perfectly packaged and working 2 days later. Then an email from Andy introducing himself and saying thanks. I wouldn't hesitate giving him my business. Class act.

20. drysprocket

drysprocket Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2014
    Los Angeles
    I have to share my negative experience, since I feel like these forums have become a place of only praising smaller vendors.

Their great deal on the Nebox around Halloween was not listed as a pre-order, but they decided to let me (and no doubt others on here) order it anyway. Not cool. It sounds like some people got them, but others ordered after when they were out of stock.

Andy responded to me quickly and tried to make things right by offering me a little credit last week for a future purchase. But I just logged in- and sadly no little credit is on my account. I don't want extra money anyway, so that's not the issue.

Andy seems like a nice guy, and I have no doubt that he's trying his best. But advertising a product as "in stock" when it's actually on the way from China with no actual known date of arrival is a deal breaker for me.

Just an fyi for people to balance things out. I get the feeling they are biting off more than they can chew. If they can learn from this, they'll probably end up being good later since they have the support part down. But I'll be giving future business to others.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.