Breazy weekly giveaway #11 (last weeks winners announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyNJ

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2014
Paramus, NJ
www.breazy.com
Congratulations to Lannie and olscratchy for winning our bird brains by cuttwood giveaway. I have pm'd both with details on how to claim their winnings.

Giveaway: 3 lucky vapers will win a bottle of Nick's Blissful Brews in the flavor of their choosing. Get your friends in here to participate.

Entry: Visit Breazy.com and pick a flavor you want to win and post it below. Let us know what you think will be the next big flavor on the market.

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 est July 23rd 2015.

olscratchy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
Graham, N.C.,United States
Thank you!!
FB_IMG_1430945922181.jpg

Reactions: redrebel821

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
Am I still allowed to enter if I've won something in the past? I've never tried a cereal vape, so I would like to win:

Loop Ninja - Nick's Blissful Brews I Breazy.com

Next big juice flavor to hit the market? I'm still waiting on someone to make a Bacon Maple Donut flavor...

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/17
Congratz to @Lannie and @olscratchy !!

I'd like Lush ,plz
Lush - Nicks Blissful Brews I Breazy.com

It's Summertime..and Summertime is State Fair time!
I'd like to see an Ice Cream Dots ("Dippin' Dots") flavor.
It evokes images of colorful flavorful mini itty bitty scoops of frozen yogurt. A Natural, since Nicks-Blissful-Brews has already perfected the delicious taste of yogurt in his vapes! ;)
I'd really like to see a Cotton Candy flavored Dots Vape. :banana:
Thank you for the chance to win!

Ice cream Dots.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Congratulations to the winners and thanks for these weekly giveaways, I'll get lucky one of these days!

I personally would choose Loop Ninja - Nick's Blissful Brews I Breazy.com as I've yet to try a cereal vape and all of the hype surrounding them has finally captured my attention. Thank you for the opportunity to try some new juice! :banana:

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
Loop Ninja - Nick's Blissful Brews I Breazy.com

I would hope that the next big flavor trend is fizz. You know the fizz you get with grape soda or orange crush. At one time a local B&M here had a grape that had that "fizz" taste/feeling but they have done away with it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread