Brownies and Lemon Poundcake Ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Ok, I received my order. I am letting the Brownies steep for a little bit but the Lemon Poundcake smelled so good I had to try it. All I can say is WOW! Somehow Tasty Vapor Liquified Lemon Poundcake and put it in my bottle. It is AMAZING!

If you like those lemon poppyseed muffins that Hostess used to sell, or Lemon Poundcake, you will LOVE THIS!! Tastes Awesome!

CV

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I was vaping from the original R&D bottle for at least 3 days. I was loving it. I was loving it even more with a cup of coffee. I really think sometimes, we may actually help people cut back their pastry intake with some of the creations we come up with. Seems to hit "THAT" spot without stuffing a lump of cake in your face.

I would never suggest that people refrain from sweets, especially coming from someone who would plow through a coffee cake like a snow shovel.

But just sayin...It does the trick too, if you want a low-cal treat.

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
I think you are correct, Mr TV. I vape a lot of sweet fruit-flavored juices, and tastyfinger. I find my intake of actual sweets in terms of candies / fruit snacks to have reduced quite a bit as I vape more of these tasty flavors!

For most people, this would be a bonus. For me however, I'm underweight and am trying to gain, so not exactly helpful in my case. That's ok though, I'm gonna find a way to still want to eat food despite how tasty the juices are.. :)

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey man, I'm in the same underweight department myself. When I started vaping, I was buying and using 36mg liquid. It was acting like an appetite suppressant for me. The result was I lost 30+ lbs. in a couple of months. That's weight I can't afford to lose, so I cut back to 24mg, my appetite stabilized. I could use a good weight gain program without it ending all at my midriff.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Like I was telling Geoff today during my visit, I lost a whopping 40 pounds by vaping (and I really had it to lose)! There was one time when I had some Blueberry Pie juice and a real blueberry pie in the fridge, and the the real pie ended up going bad!
Good times...

Hey, do you guys think the Lemon Poundcake would crack polycarbonate tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread