Lemon Pound Cake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
I am so happy I took everyone's advice and purchased the lemon pound cake. This is hands down the most unique, spot on e-liqiuid I have ever had the pleasure of trying. It seriously reminds me why vaping is so awesome and re-awakened my soul! hahahhaa dramatic, I know, but not even an exaggeration. I just wish I bought the bigger bottle and not the sample size, because this liquid could be gone by days end. I was a little apprehensive because I'm a plain pound cake kinda girl, but the lemon is so refreshing. I also purchased waffle e-juice- light chocolate, extra maple. Also wonderful, but probably needs to steep a little more.

So anyone contemplating taking the plunge and ordering the lemon pound cake, I encourage you to do so. Mind=Blown.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Very glad you liked it Kimmy. I was ORIGINALLY going for a Lemon Meringue liquid, but somehow, getting that "marshmallow/meringue" flavor just always ends up very subdued. The R&D liquid that I originally mixed DID have more of a cake quality to it, just enough so that I tweaked it a bit more and ended up with the resulting poundcake recipe. It worked out WONDERFULLY. I let the tweaked bottle sit for about a week just to make sure it had steeped long enough and tried it with a cup of coffee. OMG, that was wonderful. It's not something that I personally could vape all day long (I'm still a rabid Geoff's Blend fan), but the few days that I did use it, it was rich, refreshing and the citrus note....very nice.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Aahh, just what I needed to hear. Thanks for this. So it's a rich, flavorful cake with a touch of lemon, right? Not some wimpy vape like Sugar Cookie was (from somewhere else)? And oh, snap. I can ask them to bump up the flavor a little bit too, huh?

I love lemon poundcake, but my tastebuds still need a little boost for the flavor to do its thing with my crazy sweet tooth...and I've been dreaming about this flavor since it came out!

Vayne

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2009
Arizona Bay
LPC is my fav from TV hands down! Its sooooo damn good and while my typical all day vapes are tobacco-based, I have no problem filling up a 3ml tank of this and vaping it dry...and then another :)

AND....LPC is on sale this week! I just put in another order for my Lemon PoundCake and a 4oz Doubler! Can never have too much LPC in my mind:) I LOVE this juice :)

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
Yeah I have ordered the following Lemon Poundcake Orders.....................

Friday 20 April, 2012 -
1 x Nicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Lemon Poundcake
- Add Sweetener?: No Sweetener
- PG/VG mix: 30% VG
- Strength: 24mg
$10.50
(This is when it was first introduced on the website!)

Sunday 29 April, 2012 -
- PG/VG mix: 30% VG
- Strength: 24mg
$15.30
( 9 days later........ holy crap I might run out!!...........can't let that happen!! )

Sunday 13 May, 2012 -
1 x 4 Oz. Doublers - Lemon Poundcake
- PG/VG mix: 50% VG
$16.25
- Strength: 48mg
- PG/VG mix: 10% VG
$15.50
( about 2 weeks later.....time for doubler and 48mg to mix lots more!!! )

Thursday 07 June, 2012 -
$15.50
( ok, need some more 48mg to mix with my doubler )

Thursday 21 June, 2012 -
1 x 4 Oz. Doublers - Lemon Poundcake
- PG/VG mix: 50% VG
$16.25
2 x Nicotine Liquids - 1 oz. - Lemon Poundcake
$22.00
(Just placed this order last week, I do not think there is much left to say....)

So There you have it. This stuff is the BOMB!!!

Thank you Geoff and Crew, this is now my favorite ALL TIME VAPE! HEAVEN IN A BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!!!

CV ;)

P.S. I almost forgot to mention, I vape this juice in the XXL 2.5ohm Dual Coil Cartomizers from TV's website and get about a week out of them before I need the fresh taste of a new carto. I use them with stacked LifePo4 batteries for a 6V vape. Amazing cartos! I have tried others, but these are the first ones I used that made me give up dripping on atomizers completely! Just an awesome combination, these cartos + TV Lemon Poundcake = Vaping Bliss!!!

Last edited:

christopher6046

Mar 13, 2012
new york
After seeing the reviews about the lemon pound cake, I decided to get it when they had the special. It smelled really good the day i got it in the mail, I just had to try it out.....and the taste wasn't really there, very faint. How long has everyone had it step for? it's been about 6 days from the "born date". I know the site said a week, so is that about right.....to get a really good vape for this flavor?? thanks in advance :)

chainvapor

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Kodak TN
After seeing the reviews about the lemon pound cake, I decided to get it when they had the special. It smelled really good the day i got it in the mail, I just had to try it out.....and the taste wasn't really there, very faint. How long has everyone had it step for? it's been about 6 days from the "born date". I know the site said a week, so is that about right.....to get a really good vape for this flavor?? thanks in advance :)

I think it tastes great right out of the mailbox. I never had to let it steep at all.

CV

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I asked them to mix mine strong, cuz my tastebuds needed a little help. They couldn't do it on the nic juice (not enough room in there), but they did it for the doubler. For me, the lemon hit a little painfully hard on my throat at first, but a week later, it's perfect and dead on! This is clearly gonna be one of my favorites.

Now if I can just get off the special Oreo mix TV Lana concocted for me...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread