ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Selling 3 Authentic rta's as 1 Awesome vape-Gear Bundle CHee-EEee-EeeP... :D
Only $70 plus $10 for USPS Priority Med Box Flat-Rate
*Selling ALL 3 in one Bundled Listing. Will NOT separate individually please.

RTA 1: Vapefly/German 103 Brunhilde (full size) in Black with OEM Box, Spare Kit, and Extra Glass (see pic).
RTA 2: Vapefly/German 103 Core in SS with OEM Box, Spare Kit, and Bubble Glass (see pic). Single-Coil Build Plug included (on Build-Deck already).
RTA 3: VandyVape Kylin II in SS with OEM Box, Spare Kit, and Bubble Glass (see pic).

Bought all 3 New & No issues with any of them and they perform flawlessly and IMO Excellently...! I just now have seemed to gravitate and use only my SbS Mods with Taifuns & Kayfuns and good ol' Bedside/Chairside/Outside Mods with Smok TFv8 Big Baby Beasts & pre-built Coils. These 3 just collect dust so might as well transfer the last 3 of my "orphaned tanks" together to a good home.

All have been disassembled & cleaned thoroughly but as with all pre-owned Gear; you should re-clean before use after received.

If ya want/need specs or more details on these you can easily find them on numerous Sites/Sources on the Interwebzez ;)
Same goes for Retail Pricing but safe to say that at Only $70 plus $10 for USPS Priority Shipping (Med. Flat-Rate Box) you get all 3 awesome RTA's for less than half that plus no shipping hassles.

Payment via PayPal Only and ship only to U.S. lower 48 please.

Questions welcomed and thanks much for looking & considering :thumb:

Oh yeah,,, As with all my Sales; SERIOUS Buyers are welcome to make REASONABLE Offers :2cool:

20210711_122839.jpg
20210711_122205.jpg
20210711_122413.jpg
20210711_122623.jpg

Last edited:

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Danke und Wie Gehts meine Bruder :thumb:

Maybe I'm a tad on the "pricey-side"... :unsure:

Cut to the chase, getter done & Be Done:
ONLY $50 plus $10 shipping (actual USPS Priority Med Flat-Rate bout $14) for ALL 3 :w00t:
*First, Last, & Final Reduction...

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Incredibly still un-adopted Orphan Gear :cry:

3 Awesome all-around RTA's for a stupid-low price of a mere $50 + $10 (below actual cost) Priority Shipping and still sitting in the Vape-Desk lonely & neglected :?:

Another o them Things that make ya go; Hmmmm.... :unsure:

WTF Monkey Template.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: DPLongo22

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
and,,, Bumpity Bump Bump...
:yawn:

Let's try this;
Same $50 price BUT will INCLUDE Shipping in Small Flat-Rate Box with NO OEM Boxes (will fit w/o individual Boxes)... :thumb:
Only $50 for THREE AWESOME RTAs shipped! :eek:
Seriously my Brothers & Sisters THAT's a freakin' DEAL ain't it :headbang:

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Bump.....
    A pittance of only $50 includes Priority Shipping.....
    Ya get 3, Yes THREE, awesome RTA's....
    Seriously.....
    :thumb:

Ya new "Preciouses" await ;)
    This seems like an incredible deal to me. $50 is certainly in the ballpark for me. Does this price include the spare parts for the tanks? I'm expecting a check from my one remaining website client this week, hope nobody grabs this fantastic offer before I can. Since my PP account is tied into my roommates bank account, I might take you up on this deal within the next day or so. I'll just sign the check over to her.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    IF you want the Boxes too, I can do that for $6 more for a total of $56.
    Ya, I figured the spares would be included, just not the boxes themselves, just wanted to clarify that though. $56 is a great deal for everything, no doubt about that. Ya know, I feel no dishonor in letting people anywhere know that I only make $40 a month. My now roommate previous GF of almost 20 yrs. gives me room and board and I help out around the house and yard and see after her grandkids while she's at work. The trash bill came in Sat. and I'm going to pay it. I hope these tanks go to a good home.

Now, if we could barter down to $18.56.. :w00t:

Reactions: Hitcat44
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread