Bubble gum flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
I use LorAnn Bubblegum in a couple of recipes but mix with fruit (I do grape and watermelon bubblegum) but never did just a straight up bubblegum. May have to give it a try.

I do 10% bubblegum (where I would start if just doing a plain bubblegum recipe) in a 70/30 vg/pg 3% nic recipe, varying % of fruit and 1.5% sweetener.

Reactions: Crystal_Skye

Crystal_Skye

Aug 16, 2017
So what I did was go to the Lorann website, and buy a bottle of their pink bubblegum flavoring. It turns out, it's the exact flavor I needed! Thank you to whomever else it was (besides the guy at the ecig store lol) that mentioned it. I went to the ecig store and grilled the poor guy behind the counter. I went ahead and bought a 60ml from him for his trouble lol. I got some of the answers I needed for now. I asked him what kind of flavoring they used for their bubblegum, and he was like "Um, I can't exactly tell you that...". I said "Ok, let's do it this way. Where is a good place to buy good bubblegum flavoring from?" He said, "Lorann". I was like "Ok, awesome! Thanks for your help.". Then I bombarded him with a ton of other questions like "Where can I get good VG and nicotine from? And should I buy 100mg nicotine, is it safe for me to use at home, and what are the precautions I should take?" Etc etc etc. Anyway, I got a lot of questions answered whether he wanted to or not. He was the only one there, so he could answer some of them without getting in too much trouble. I'm still going to come here and talk with y'all, because y'all have helped me out a lot too, and I feel like I've found the right vaping forum for me. I'm thinking about becoming a supporting member sometime soon so I can help the site.

Crystal_Skye

Aug 16, 2017
I use LorAnn Bubblegum in a couple of recipes but mix with fruit (I do grape and watermelon bubblegum) but never did just a straight up bubblegum. May have to give it a try.

I do 10% bubblegum (where I would start if just doing a plain bubblegum recipe) in a 70/30 vg/pg 3% nic recipe, varying % of fruit and 1.5% sweetener.

I have bought some Lorann bubblegum flavoring, and made myself a 120ml bottle with it. It's the perfect match to the one I've been buying at the ecig store! I suggest you do try it, even if you make a small bottle of it by itself. I always do double flavoring in mine, I really like to taste the bubblegumminess of it.

Reactions: numsquat

numsquat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
I have bought some Lorann bubblegum flavoring, and made myself a 120ml bottle with it. It's the perfect match to the one I've been buying at the ecig store! I suggest you do try it, even if you make a small bottle of it by itself. I always do double flavoring in mine, I really like to taste the bubblegumminess of it.

Good to hear, Lorann is the only bubblegum I've tried so can't compare to others. Next time I mix planning to make a few 10ml of different levels of flavoring to see what I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread