Bubbles from one side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicardi

Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys, sorry if this is a silly question but after loads of experience with RDAs, I decided to try an rta.
I bought the Kensei by Vandy vape and I’m absolutely loving it. It gives good flavour and never dry hits, however I did notice that bubbles only seem to come from one air flow hole. I’ve tried wicking it in many different ways and none have led to any issues besides the bubbles being so lopsided. I was wondering if this matters at all and if my wicks are still getting properly juiced on both sides.
Thank you :)

Boscovlle

Verified Member
Feb 14, 2018
This one is physics. The bubbles will come out the higher side. You might be able to get bubbles to come out both sides it you held the thing EXACTLY level, but that is very hard to do.
Mine does the same thing and it doesn't effect the performance.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: stols001

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
This one is physics. The bubbles will come out the higher side. You might be able to get bubbles to come out both sides it you held the thing EXACTLY level, but that is very hard to do.
This makes sense. Have used mostly older RTA’s (Kayfuns and Russians) for years and have never seen bubbles coming out of both sides yet they still vape fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread