Buckeye Vapors - Brick and Mortar information

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcbride

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 19, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
www.buckeyevapors.com
Welcome to our first thread on ecf. We are a fairly new company online and with a brick and mortar shop located in Columbus, Ohio. The first thing we wanted to talk about was having a vape meet here in Columbus. We are offering to do this in the shop and thinking about Sunday June 24 at 1pm. We are open to suggestions and comments and hope to hear from everyone soon.

JMcbride

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 19, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
www.buckeyevapors.com
Buckeye Vapors Facebook page
Visit our facebook page for up to the minute information on the shop, and mark your calendars for the 24th. We will have to bbq fired up and loaded with burgers and dogs (Hurray free food!) We will open the doors at one, so lunch is on us. The juice bar will be overstocked for free sampling, and don't forget to bring a funny/cool poster to recieve a free 15ml juice of your choice. We will have you sign your poster and one lucky person will be chosen to recieve a free Ego-C starter kit.

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Visit our facebook page for up to the minute information on the shop, and mark your calendars for the 24th. We will have to bbq fired up and loaded with burgers and dogs (Hurray free food!) We will open the doors at one, so lunch is on us. The juice bar will be overstocked for free sampling, and don't forget to bring a funny/cool poster to recieve a free 15ml juice of your choice. We will have you sign your poster and one lucky person will be chosen to recieve a free Ego-C starter kit.

Will you also post info here for those of us who do not have FB accounts? Thanks!

JMcbride

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 19, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
www.buckeyevapors.com
Will you also post info here for those of us who do not have FB accounts? Thanks!
:blush:Well, there's not much more to report than what we have here, but if anything changes, we will definitely update on here.

We've never been to a vape meet before let alone hosted one, so if anyone has suggestions, please don't be afraid to speak up. We have food, music, e-juice and a place to hang out. Are we forgetting anything?

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
:blush:Well, there's not much more to report than what we have here, but if anything changes, we will definitely update on here.

We've never been to a vape meet before let alone hosted one, so if anyone has suggestions, please don't be afraid to speak up. We have food, music, e-juice and a place to hang out. Are we forgetting anything?

LOL, I've never been to one, either, but am going to try to make yours!!! Thanks!

emberl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2009
florida

Cool, I just found out about this.
I live 10 miles east of Columbus. I just let a vaping friend of mine know about this, I hope we can go together.
What kind of poster are you talking about?

JMcbride

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 19, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
www.buckeyevapors.com
Cool, I just found out about this.
I live 10 miles east of Columbus. I just let a vaping friend of mine know about this, I hope we can go together.
What kind of poster are you talking about?
Our shop walls are VERY bare, and we figured we'd let our customers decorate. Ideally, we are looking for funny posters, but anything you find interesting we'll put up. Please don't bring in vulgar stuff, but aside from that, anything goes. We reserve the right to draw mustaches on anything you bring in though. :laugh:

JMcbride

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 19, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
www.buckeyevapors.com
It's been a busy day today, and we've gotten lots of great decorations for the shop, but we still need to cover up a lot of boring wall space. Keep bringing in those decorations and trading them for a 15 of juice. And don't forget to sign them for your chance to win a free Ego-C kit. These are 1100 mah batterries, so they will last!

JMcbride

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 19, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
www.buckeyevapors.com
Sunday quickly approaches, and it looks like it's going to be wonderful bbq/vape meet weather! We'll be throwing the burgers and dogs on a little before 1, and should have plenty for everyone, so come hungry. We've some really unique homemade mods in the recent weeks, so please, if you have anything like that, do bring and show them off. You never know what you might learn or teach at an event like this. We can't wait to see everyone there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread