Build for vape tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanfox1992

Aug 8, 2016
Hi guys, me and my mate have been watching videos of people doing some crazy vape tricks. I want to start learning some. At the moment I have a H-PRIV with a TFV8 tank, and my mate has an RX200 with a TFV8 tank. Are these good to use for advanced tricks? I know a lot of it is down to practice but I just want to know if we need a different mod or tank. Thanks :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
IMHO, you don't need a special build or juice attachment to do "vape tricks".

full

Above: 0.6 ohm simple dual coils in a re-bored Patriot drip atomizer on an Altsmoke Silver Bullet mech mod.

Last edited:

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Many of the hardcore trickers that visit my shop, during competition they say a hot build helps the most, most vapor in the shortest firing time, especially during competitions that are timed. So on say a mechanical with a dripper, 2minute display of tricks you don't have a lot of time to constantly re-drip, so load up the dripper, build has to be hot enough to be effective in half to 1 second firings. Most though I see them using a tank and regulated mod, that way they do not run dry on juice and can fire and draw as many times as needed, nor run to close to battery danger zones. Like cloud chasing the density of vapor at once is vital during competition, more vapor you get more tricks you can do per draw.

Average tricker, not competitor, your setups sound just fine for now to practice, practice, practice, practice. You might invest in a sepperate tank for trick practicing and run straight 0% nic vg so you are not over niccing yourself and do it cheaply. Later if you go into competitions you might look at investing in different gear just for tricking.

Reactions: Baditude

ryanfox1992

Aug 8, 2016
Many of the hardcore trickers that visit my shop, during competition they say a hot build helps the most, most vapor in the shortest firing time, especially during competitions that are timed. So on say a mechanical with a dripper, 2minute display of tricks you don't have a lot of time to constantly re-drip, so load up the dripper, build has to be hot enough to be effective in half to 1 second firings. Most though I see them using a tank and regulated mod, that way they do not run dry on juice and can fire and draw as many times as needed, nor run to close to battery danger zones. Like cloud chasing the density of vapor at once is vital during competition, more vapor you get more tricks you can do per draw.

Average tricker, not competitor, your setups sound just fine for now to practice, practice, practice, practice. You might invest in a sepperate tank for trick practicing and run straight 0% nic vg so you are not over niccing yourself and do it cheaply. Later if you go into competitions you might look at investing in different gear just for tricking.
I appreciate your advice, I will just practice loads and see how it goes :)

Reactions: BrotherBob

ryanfox1992

Aug 8, 2016
Why would you want to do "tricks".

AntiSquid disclaimer: All information provided is personal opinion only and may or may not resemble actual fact.
Why would you need a reason for me asking about "tricks"? I think you need to find a better way to waste your time than come out with a boring question. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread