Build suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Vazquez

May 2, 2015
Hello fellow vapors, just wondering what would be a good build using 22 gage. I'm currently using just a macro coil 5 wraps. I love cloud production!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 36

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Looks like a Sigelei.

Thats what I was thinking, just wanted to verify. OP, there really isn't much else you can do with 22 gauge, that I know of, other than just some macro-coil(s). The problem is it's just such thick, low-resistance wire that it limits the builds you can do. Maybe someone creative will come by who thought of something.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
I just had it on my sigelei for the picture! Yeah I just tightened squeezed the coils together after the picture. But I'm using a smpl mech mod.

This is exactly why I asked what mod. Be careful building that low on a mech. Why not just use it on your Sigelei?

Reactions: Ryedan

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
This is exactly why I asked what mod. Be careful building that low on a mech. Why not just use it on your Sigelei?

I agree Cullin. Juan Vazquez, after battery voltage drop in the mech mod you're limited to about 85 watts and that will go down as the battery drains. With 20 amp batteries in the Sigelei you can get to 100 watts if you want to and the power won't change as the batteries drain.

Reactions: Cullin Kin

Juan Vazquez

May 2, 2015
I agree Cullin. Juan Vazquez, after battery voltage drop in the mech mod you're limited to about 85 watts and that will go down as the battery drains. With 20 amp batteries in the Sigelei you can get to 100 watts if you want to and the power won't change as the batteries drain.
I just prefer a mech mod over a regulated box.

Reactions: Ryedan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread