Not open for further replies.

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Hi prole,

We don't pick the mail up until late afternoon so I got them last night.

I checked the two you used...atomic cinnacide? LOL They taste about what I would expect at 3.7v. At 6v they were a bit harsh but I've never liked standard 901's at 6v. I also tried a new one and although it took a bit to break in it did start tasting as I would expect.

It's really up to you at this point. If you want your money back I have no problem refunding you since there's only two used.

Let me know.

Thanks
Rob

prole

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
IDK GPS done gone'n broke
Rob, nope not atomic Cinnacide, BlueMist: Rum and Coke 80pg/20vg 15% flavor 24mg, and also tried my home mix Strawberry Kiwi, 80/20 as well, 20% Loranns Flavoring 24mg, using my freedom smokes unflavored nic juice and pg and USP glycerin from my friendly neighborhood pharmacy, and the bad taste I was getting independent of the juice, and aside from 2 510 attys from another supplier almost two years ago...sitting in the very last resort bin in me jumbo plastic bin box lol, have not had that "special flavor" present....almost like what you get vaping at too high a voltage, that is one thing I neglected to check..the resistance on the two I tried...never really used LR attys that much but should not taste akin to over volting in the 3.2-3.7v range.

Idk then what it is, as the 4.99 ea single 901s, 510s also SLB from another supplier, have yet to encounter this, and seeing that I look like the only one so far who has had an issue, makes me wonder if I am nuts heh... man, idk what to do, want to like these bulk attys as have the best pricing shipped,I have found thus far, and well the customer service is well above par imo.... does the juice I use not being atomic cinnacide, alter your impression of the taste of the two I tried? Are they LR...?

Hi prole,

We don't pick the mail up until late afternoon so I got them last night.

I checked the two you used...atomic cinnacide? LOL They taste about what I would expect at 3.7v. At 6v they were a bit harsh but I've never liked standard 901's at 6v. I also tried a new one and although it took a bit to break in it did start tasting as I would expect.

It's really up to you at this point. If you want your money back I have no problem refunding you since there's only two used.

Let me know.

Thanks
Rob

prole

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Sure, what is this break in you spoke of, never anything I had to do, other than blowing out ones that were protected by pg, the 510's I mentioned ordered awhile back from elsewhere, that have the same issue never cleared up, reside in last ditch bin, if ever find myself w/o a decent atty to avoid buy analogs lol.

Did not taste like cinnamon to me heh, if it did think I could of lived with that, as long as was not super strong, any possibility of splitting types..5 510s and 5 901s, want to try the 510's but won't order a 10 pack, till I know this bad e taste thing was a fluke.

Again thank you very much for working on this, great CS Companero :)

That's wierd. Both of them had a distinct cinnamon taste to them.

They aren't LR...standard 901's.

Want to try a couple new packs and see if anything is different?

prole

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Mondays being nuts, means business is good no? And that is good no? lol .... let's go with standard on the 510s..... and please advise a bit about this break in????? Is apparently something I have not had to do, and of course want these bulk guys to work out :) I aside from a pair of attys quite awhile back, have not otherwise encountered this, and not sure what to think, since apparently others have not, the fresh one out of my 10 pack, you said was ok, but some concurrence on the two that I tried.... just wondering as well is that anti-bacterial agent I just read about somewhere recently used on these? Don't think that would be it, as 901 attys made by the same Manufacturer from elsewhere have yet to taste thus, vapin' off a HV one now in fact :) Your pricing in bulk packs is cheaper so hope the replacements work out.

I assume since I opened a ticket on your site, know where to send them? And again, thanks for everything.

AnalogsNoMore

Feb 3, 2011
Oregon
I just wanted to express my sheer joy in having discovered your company. I am extremely pleased with my first purchase. I received my bulk atty's within a few days and love them. These atty's are... simply put, awesome! I'm using them exclusively from now on... Imho these atty's outperform the more expensive ones I've tried, and at half the price! Thank you for providing us vapors such a value on a terrific product. I'll be sure to spread the good news.

prole

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Rob, thanks for the terrific customer service, none the replacements have any hint of the bad taste I encountered with the two I tried out of the first bulk pack of 10, just finished testing them all with straight PG and well just tasted like vaping PG chuckle.

Great pricing on these, and with the excellent customer service, might have a hard time keeping in stock as the word reaches more and more vapors.

Great doing business with VaporKings and again thanks for all your time and effort in resolving things.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I've purchased about 30 of these bulk attys now, all 510s...all LR...and I love them. I haven't tried them all, but I haven't had a bad one yet, and they last and last and last. This is by far the best deal around for price, cheap shipping, fast shipping, and great customer service. Way to go. I keep ordering 10 more even when I don't need them because it's such a good price and I don't want to run out. :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hi JC!

Glad you like, I mean LOVE them!

The 306 LR bulk packs and 510 stainless regular resistance bulk packs should be shipping to me any day now.

Hi, Rob. I may have to get some of those 510 regular resistance attys next trip. I've ordered some 5 volt (4.8 v actually) batteries for my REO and I'm thinking the LRs are a little too low for 5 volt vaping. Maybe I can wait 'til the new store is open so I can be one of the first customers at the Mingo store.

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
You've waited, and they're here. We just added 306 LR and 510 stainless to the line up.

Now stocking bulk 10 pack atomizers in the following:

DSE901 Mini standard (black)
DSE901 Mini LR (stainless)
DSE801 Penstyle (black)
Joye 306 LR (no color)
Joye 510 standard (black and stainless)
Joye 510 LR (black and stainless)

http://www.vaporkings.com/BULK-901-801-Joye-510-and-306-atomizers-s/545.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread