Bunker RDA Giveaway!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone so they couldn't give me a thor 2 to give away but they did give me one of the best single coil rda's on the market next to our .blank and C4! those will also be coming soon for another contest. So you guys know the same rules as the last ones but the catch is you need too let us know your experience with our asmodus products. No need for a huge and long review just tell us the device or attachment you have and if you had a problem or if you enjoyed them! Here are the rules that we always need to put because you can never be too safe ;
- No spamming this thread
- must be 21 years of age or legal age in your area
- Must be able to pay for shipping if not in the United States.
- must be friendly
- if selected need shipping and age confirmations through ID

Attachments

• bunker-rda-black-2.jpg
    bunker-rda-black-2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 24

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Vaping got me off of a 37 year pack-a-day cigarette habit, has had a huge positive impact the 9+ years I've been smoke-free.

My only Asmodus product is an Ultroner Luna squonker, it's a stab wood beauty [emoji3]

The Bunker with a 0.35 ohm twisted 26 coil would be excellent on it [emoji106]

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
My 1st stabwood mod was the Asmodus Silvanusa almost 4 years ago as a reward for my 1 year no smoking gift! I still use it today along with many of the many Asmodus mods I have purchased since- Asmodus is my favorite brand and you have been a great company to deal with! Your customer service is awesome as well!
Thanks to your 50% off BF sale I just purchased a 1 of EOS 2- excited to get that!
Thank you for the Bunker contest and best of luck to all who enter!
:thumbs:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
My very first bottom feeding mod was the AsModus Luna.

For me there was a small learning curve to building a) for the battery and b) an RDA ( as I'd only used RTA's to that point) and I had to make slight adjustments but wow. I'm now a converted squonker all thanks to AsModus. Love my Lunas (now in the plural) both for the vape they provide as well as their beautiful looks, I've never once had any issues with the mods themselves. Well built and do the job as advertised!

I'd love to try an AsModus RDA - I do have an ultroner but not yet any of the RDA's that AsModus has to offer, so I'm excited for this contest. Fingers crossed!

:)

@NolaMel @AngeNZ @AvaOrchid @Letitia @liblue1

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Wow what cool design! I only recently started using what would be considered a legitimate mod. Before a couple months ago I was using the same little all-in-one device for the past 3 years. I've only recently began building but I am hooked I just simply can't go back! Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to use an asMODus product but I sure would like to :)
Good luck to everyone

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I started with a Gunmetal Chrome Colossal 80w. Loved it to bits - especially the hand feel, battery life and how well it handles TC vaping.

Next was a Luna bf mod. Can't rave high enough about this mod - it's comfy to hold and use. It vapes and hits hard - amazing battery life, and it is gorgeous.:wub:

Another Colossal turned up then, in bright pink - it is stunning

And finally I ordered the Pumper 18 mod. This mod is stunning, same amazing battery life, extremely comfortable to hold and use. It is perfect with a bf RDTA on top.

I've also just ordered another Luna in blue :thumb:

All of these mods are used daily and are my firm favourite mods :wub:

Last edited:

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    I always heard Asmodus was a step above other company's but never pulled the trigger and ordered until a nice sale came up and a Colossal was ordered and after using for a while a second one is now mine along with my favorite,the Amighty. I love that mod.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    The only Asmodus product I’ve used is the Zesthia Rta which was the first rebuildable of any kind I bought. It was a good choice because of its nice clean deck and ease to build upon it. It provided delicious vapor and lots of it which I was very happy about. Still is one of my favorite rta’s to this day and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good single coil rta. Good luck to everyone on this giveaway and thanks for the opportunity Asmodus. Can’t wait to try my first Asmodus RDA, especially since I use squonkers almost exclusively now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread