burned vapp eww help !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

live2vapp

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 3, 2012
south carolina
ok so here is the deal i have ego tank a and c and attys with carts i have ce clearomizers and regular cartomizers
i have issues with all of them mostly getting burnt hits i am a heavy vapper and im looking for somthing that i can get a big hit all the time even when i chain vapp (even with bobas bounty 100% vg)
now of course driping works well but its a hasle especially at work

tank A & C's are giving me burnt hits and are leaky

attys with cartriges getting burnt hits when i chain vapp

i have two differant clearomizers that have wicks ce2 are crap get burnt hits and they are leaky i have messed with them like a bunch of vids have said no luck
the other ones i have cant remember what there called work well a bit leaky but i dont think the bobas 100% vg is going to work with them and they break really easy

cartomizers work well with normall juice but again not sure about the bobas bounty and they dont hit hard enough i dont have any Lr cartos but im getting some soon (some LR's and some dual coil LR's are on the way) if they work like the rest with a bigger hit they should be good for reg juice

so down to my main question what do i need to get a good consistant vapp all the time with little hassle and also what can i get the same results with 100% vg besides dripping ?

and i want to stick with my 510 ego not a mod or vv sorry so long thanks to all who read and reply

MattyT

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2012
New Jersey
I use a carto tank with boge LR cartos with boba's bounty and have no issues with it feeding the carto with juice, I punch my own cartos as well and use 2 holes. I dont consider myself a chain vaper but in the same token I do vape a lot and have had no issues.

Its worth a shot in my opinion, what do you have to lose. The only other option you have available that would fit your criteria is a bottom feeder mod which your clearly against doing.

live2vapp

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 3, 2012
south carolina
thanks guys will try some of those i dont always use bobas but i do love it and i do drip some at home i think im gonna try a carto tank
the clearomizer i got from volcano cause there is a local dealer near by actually works well with the bobas tried it tonight its not a ce2 brand but its a bit hard to pull thru lol
and i have some dc cartos coming but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread