The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Burning Cartomisers? Dangerous?-510/Kr808/4081...etc filler type cartos

Discussion in 'Cartomizers' started by dougp925, May 24, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BackDoc

BackDoc Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    Galts Gulch
    The last time I flew was in the early 80s, in college, flew from South Carolina to new Jersey and back, checked my 45 cal 1911 in my carry on, my how times have changed.......I won't be flying again unless I'm able to carry . . I don't see that happening

• Like Like x 1
  2. Alžběta Madragana

Alžběta Madragana Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    Yea isn't that the truth! I first got on a plane in July '89 when they flew me to Basic Training at Ft. Jackson, SC. Best flight I ever was on though was the KLM Flying Dutchman Airlines in December 1990. All the free drinks you wanted (yea, I got wasted haha), great food, real actual METAL flatware to eat with, smoke anywhere you wanted to, and no sorry bitty bag of peanuts, pretzels, or some other BS that they make you feel privileged nowadays to even get from the airlines... You're treated like common cattle the minute you walk through the doors of any airport... sad, but true.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    ..yep, flying sucks. The bus is much cheaper, although slower. I'm either going to be in Salem, Oregon or Columbia, Missouri for this eclipse. Depends on whether or not things work out for me to see my son and his family in Washington State or not........................................ the waiting begins.. hehehee. and you KNOW I'll be vaping watching this eclipse!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. tiburonfirst

tiburonfirst They call me 'Tibs" Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    fingers crossed for oregon, alz! ;)

5. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    Hi Ms. Tibs! Well, slight change of plans: the only hotel with any rooms left in Salem cancelled every single reservation and raised their overnight prices to $1,000 plus for a room. Nope, I'm NOT down with that! I'll be going to Columbia Missouri - bus or spouse driving me - not sure yet. Perhaps it's due to just how much I might [removed] or drink on the way up LOL

• Like Like x 1
  6. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    bummer! :?:

7. BlueMoods

BlueMoods Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2010
    USA - Arkansas
    Might want to check flights again. Here to Salt Lake for a trip I have coming up the bus is 20.00 more than the plane, and 2 days longer travel time. I'll fly, thank you.

As for the Hotel in Salem, try Booking.com, they have rooms for the night of the 21st as low as 90.00 (at Roadway Inn)

8. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    LOL! Got *(&^(&*%^&(%*CENSORED!) again heheheeeee. Let's just say that there is a herb that you can actually smoke and it changes the way you... see things. I'll leave it at that.

9. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    anyways, my mate just had Thyroid surgery (isn't getting OLD just so fun!) last week so it looks like a bus trip for me. No biggie - I'm looking forward to seeing the first Solar Eclipse since March 7, 1970. I can't wait!!! I am not down with all the BS that our government has foisted on us with the TSA Security at the airports and the nasty condenscending way the airlines treat us as their clients and passengers. Nope, I can do without that..

• Like Like x 1
  10. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    I don't think this is the place for me to rant on about the airlines, TSA, airports in general, fellow passengers, etc. so I won't.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    I discovered something... when I was in the store buying more booze haha. So anyways, I am NOT plugging these people, but I found they have a 30 ml bottle of (you choose) e juice up to 36ml nico for $5. Can you believe that happy crappy??! Really. smokefreevapor dot net are now my go-to peeps for e juice!

12. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    I've been toking their Marlboro flavour, but have just ordered Cuban Cigar and Kamel. Looking forward to delivery!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    nope! ;) but it's good to see you posting! safe travels to the eclipse!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    Why hello Ms. Tibs! I'm glad to see you're still hanging out here. One day... maybe, just maybe, I'd really love to meet up with everyone here. I think it would be so neat to actually meet in person. Everyone these days just text, email, or whatever. But I being 60 years old am from the old skool and am used to meeting my FRIENDS in person!

• Like Like x 4
  15. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    Hi Alz! [​IMG] Good to see you and you're looking fine. I'm glad you're still going to see the eclipse. Hope you are having a great summer and life is treating you well.:toast:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... Greyhound just finished PRICE-GOUGING ticket prices for the third time so now.. the prices have tripled! Not happy. I may just stay my fat happy butt home and settle for a free 89 percent totality.. still thinking about this one... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Alžběta Madragana

Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    Companies are NOT our friend - it's all about those dead presidents' portraits to them!

18. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    :(

19. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    [​IMG]

Hello there! I've been thinking about BR and Peggy. They lived in Liberty, Texas. Does anyone know if Peggy is OK? @tiburonfirst Do you know who might know? Bad? Danno?

• Like Like x 1
  20. tiburonfirst

Feb 23, 2010
    back home
    hiya, tweety! ;) no point tagging me - i turned that feature off ages ago! :p

no idea :( and neither danno nor bad were any help when we were trying to check on br :(

• Like Like x 1