Burnt Hits :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

renacer

Jan 27, 2015
Clearwater, FL
Equipment: Vision Spinner II (1600 mAh) and Aspire Nautilus Mini
Airflow setting: Always maximum

I started on 60/40 and used to always be able to vape on the full voltage, 4.8, without any burnt hits at all. It didn't matter how long the drags were and I didn't have to shake the tank around to make it wick. Then I stepped up to 80/20 which I heard might have problems wicking but my first juice on that setting I vaped for three days straight still on the highest voltage.

Lately though my 80/20 juices are only guaranteed to never have a burnt hit unless I keep the battery below 3.8. I thought it might have been, maybe it didn't wick so well after all. And maybe, the one 80/20 juice that did work was thinner then I thought. But I tried that juice again, the one that didn't have problems before, and I ended up getting burnt hits on that too. (Before anyone asks, yes, of course I put in a new atty when this started happening)

I still have one 60/40 juice left which I suppose I need to test again. If that has burnt hits on the max, does that mean something happened to the battery?

Jovey

Jan 24, 2015
within my own thoughts....
I vape on the Nautilus mini and it's a 1.7-1.8 ohm...if i take volts up past 4.5, i always get a burnt taste. So i'm not sure if you're building your coils or not (not sure that can be done on the mini anways), but if you're not building your own coils and just using the BVC's that go with this tank, 4.8 is why you're getting the burnt taste.

By the way, i vape 50/50 juice...if that makes a difference, i don't know.

Just my two cents....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I'll try turning down to the second highest airhole as that's just as well. I'm also going to try keeping my battery tighter as I read on Reddit someone said the problem was the cap on the tank wasn't being pushed in all the way.

If all else fails I'll buy some PG and dilute.

Sad to say this devices are just not good for high VG juices.....I've tried it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread