Status
Not open for further replies.

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Just ordered a LP/RM2 + black derlin button cover, for my mom as a birthday gift... she's gonna love it. Can't wait to have her set up with a rig thats worth the money/time...and that kicks you know what :)...

Her bday is on monday...I was kinda waiting for the new 510s, but I really can't see any reason the wait; furthermore, I have no idea what else to get her, besides the usual card, candle, and mittens... Stepping it up this year, and maybe Ill get s'more home-cooked meals :p

& I already have plenty of batteries and have extra parts, juice/wick/wire... its a lot easier to make the 3rd reo purchase (or 2nd), once I have all the necessities-- love it. Although a gift, Im still counting this as reo # 3 :laugh:

Her favorite color is orange, and she used to have an orange dodge challenger r/t... can't wait to see her reaction! :2cool:

92237_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
Back when Detroit made.........REAL CARS!!!:facepalm:
My "Dream Ride" is still a '57 Chevy....fender skirts, dual exhaust (glass-packs, of course!!!;)), fully decked -- '.... tails on dual rear aerials, fuzzy dice on the rear-view mirror, crushed velvet upholstery, and - safety be damned! - a SUICIDE KNOB on the steering wheel!!!:D And let's not forget the Freddie Prinze "little doggie" in the back window......!;)
Considering the condition of my wallet these days.....my "Dream Ride"......will stay just that.....a DREAM!!:(
Happy (vaping) Trails!

Last edited:

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
Just ordered a LP/RM2 + black derlin button cover, for my mom as a birthday gift... she's gonna love it. Can't wait to have her set up with a rig thats worth the money/time...and that kicks you know what :)...

Her bday is on monday...I was kinda waiting for the new 510s, but I really can't see any reason the wait; furthermore, I have no idea what else to get her, besides the usual card, candle, and mittens... Stepping it up this year, and maybe Ill get s'more home-cooked meals :p

& I already have plenty of batteries and have extra parts, juice/wick/wire... its a lot easier to make the 3rd reo purchase (or 2nd), once I have all the necessities-- love it. Although a gift, Im still counting this as reo # 3 :laugh:

Her favorite color is orange, and she used to have an orange dodge challenger r/t... can't wait to see her reaction! :2cool:

92237_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

6a219c163529c9bc692b19821c96400c.jpg

That's a beaut...both of 'em!

Good luck, and Happy Holidays…

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread