Grand Incoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZW99GT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
DFW
I finally pulled the trigger on my first REO and RM2 this week, it shipped out this morning. Olive Drab/ Black Wrinkle Grand blem! I really appreciate the community here, I feel like I already know everything about her. Big thanks to you guys for spreading the gospel! This is supposed to be a Christmas gift, so I have 3 torturous weeks before firing it up. I'm going to have to talk my way out of this somehow.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I finally pulled the trigger on my first REO and RM2 this week, it shipped out this morning. Olive Drab/ Black Wrinkle Grand blem! I really appreciate the community here, I feel like I already know everything about her. Big thanks to you guys for spreading the gospel! This is supposed to be a Christmas gift, so I have 3 torturous weeks before firing it up. I'm going to have to talk my way out of this somehow.

I just love early Christmas gifts, it spreads the joy longer. I have no rule in my life that says I can't get them and use them ;)

Congrats on getting a REO!

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields

Congratz

You have to make a exception for your Reo. It is known to cause anxiety attacks from non use...

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congrats. Last Christmas I got to use my second REO that I bought and stashed for a few weeks until I could tell my wife I got another one. It was torture and that was with a REO already in service. This is gonna be harder in your case :)

Gould luck and no guilt whichever way you decide to go :)

ZW99GT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
DFW
Here she is! I got it on Christmas day, along with a terrible cold/sore throat, so I haven't used it a ton until yesterday. I wrapped a 1ohm 1.4mm coil that is just perfect on a fresh battery until about 3.8V. I may go for a .8ohm pretty soon to keep it kicking hard until ~3.5V. I just love this thing! If it weren't for getting a kayfun clone about a month ago, I would never use any other setup.

OD Grand Blem and RM2 (what blem???)

1ohm 1.4mm coil, Efest 2000 IMR button top, DIY 6mg 25/75 RedBull

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
You're official now. Here's your badge. Wear it proudly and Happy New Year.
rEONAUT%20bADGE-S.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread