.... Out B&M + vapor lounge Tempe, AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud.nine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Sedona, AZ
I visited .... Out's new B&M location at 401 S. Mill Ave. in Tempe, AZ and it rocks!!! :headbang:
Nice vapor bar + lounge with comfy chairs and great atmosphere, a wide range of gear and APVs for sale, and yummy e-juice!

I sat at the vapor bar and sampled their wares for 2 hours! I probably tried every juice 2 or 3 times, couldn't make up my mind which ones to buy. Not only are their own brand of juices good, but they carry the Indigo line which has very tasty tobacco flavors.

The people who worked there were friendly and helpful, especially Chris! He helped me set up my new SVD and was very kind and patient as I burned the heck out of their juices because I didn't know what I was doing!

I ended up getting 3 juices, but could have bought many more, they were so good. I got Blueberry, Peachy Pendejo and Eternal Sunshine. Actually I paid for 2 and Chris threw the third one in for free, and he gave me some kanthal wire for free so I can try wrapping my own coils... how cool is that?! :2cool:

This is the first vaping B&M and lounge I've ever been to. I will be coming back here often!

Here is their website: .... Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread