The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Butter Rum should be named Butter YUM!!!

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by Morfeeus, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Morfeeus

Morfeeus Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Blue Springs, MO
    I just recieved my most recent order yesterday from M&P and Butter Rum was one of the flavors I recieved. Now, I had tried this flavor before and enjoyed it but somehow it kinda fell off my radar and I forgot about it. As I was placing my order for my normal 60ml bottle of Blue Ridge Mist and my 30ml bottle of Butterfly Bait, I wanted something else to go with it but couldn't decide what. As I was scrolling thru the list, I seen Butter Rum and remembered that I had ordered it before and liked it so I figured I'd order another 30ml bottle. I just cannot put it down! It tastes exactly like Butter Rum Lifesavers!. I'm not sure why it's even better now than it was last time I ordered it, but it is just amazing. If you haven't tried this flavor, I recommend you give it a try. It is absolutely delicious and I guarantee it won't fall off the radar this time. It will be a staple added to my normal BRM and BB orders!! Thanks M&P for the great juice!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.