Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard10000

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
midwestern us
I did a butterscotch that I used as an all-day vape for awhile - I added a little cream and a little sweetener to it. Mine was 14% butterscotch, 2% bavarian cream and 2% cotton candy. Flavors might be a little strong for some people though; as I mentioned in another thread I work in VG, which tends to mute flavors a bit.

Last edited:

Iwannaquit4good

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
USA Sin City
FA butterscotch, with a couple of drops of FA Catalin cream, few drops of FA Vanilla. You might want sweetener but already sweet to me. Sometimes I add a little in. But that was my sweet spot recipe. I need to make a batch been a while. You can add more vanilla or cream. Go light on the Catalin cream cause it has other flavors in it. Start with a 3ml bottle and keep messing with it. Until you hit your sweet spot. Butterscotch used to be my all day vape. I don't go by percent's other then nic. I go by smell :) When it comes to flavor, like I cook :) Good luck

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I've had no luck with the TFA and Loranns that I have. Maybe I just never found the right percent, but it never tasted much like butterscotch to me. I love the 2X Butterscotch from Vaperite, (they sell the premixed liquid, and just the flavor concentrate). I picked some up a while ago, and it's great. I've read that they're selling smaller, repackaged bottles of NF. I haven't bought the NF version to compare, so can't say if that's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread