Not open for further replies.

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
Any news on it?

News is that I'm kind of getting the run around. Supposedly they were waiting on ingredients from overseas for a different flavor and the floor manager made the decision not to ship the order incomplete. They did not notify me of this decision in advance. In fact they notified me 3 weeks later!:mad:

Short story is, as usual, soon.

Keiyla

Jul 11, 2009
California, USA
I just ordered this from the site. It's my first purchase and exprience with Juicy Liquid, and didn't notice this thread. Is it in stock?

I'm really hoping it is, as I'm desparate to try some sort of VG. I've only been vaping three weeks, and my throat's been killing me the last two of them despite drops and steam and tea and water and soda gargles and everything else I can think of... I don't want to go back to analogs!

pam

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Maryland
I just ordered this from the site. It's my first purchase and experience with Juicy Liquid, and didn't notice this thread. Is it in stock?

Keiyla, I ordered the butterscotch (and about 10 other flavors) Tuesday night and my order is showing up as "shipped" so it must be in stock. Also, I don't think JuicyLiquid does any pre-orders so if you were able to order it, it is in stock. It usually says "out-of-stock" when they are out so you should be fine. I hope the VG works for you. I think you'll love the Juicy flavors. I will have just about all of their flavors after this order and I haven't been disappointed with any of them.

Last edited:

bitey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Central Ohio
Hi, Jaaxx. Any chance you will have the Butterscotch flavoring in a totally non-PG formula? It sounds fabulous, but I will be messed up in a number of ways, including extreme muscle pain, if I do a flavoring with PG in it, even with the VG base.

I hope you and Mrs. Jaaxx can tolerate PG enough to at least vape your Classic flavors because a number of them look really yummy.

Thanks for getting so many flavors in totally non-PG (Juicy Flavoring) so I have lots of variety. BTW, is there any chance that you might offer a totally non-PG flavoring in Vanilla in the future? Man, I would stockpile that for sure.

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
Hi, Jaaxx. Any chance you will have the Butterscotch flavoring in a totally non-PG formula?

We will add Butterscotch to the Juicy line on our next order, but it may be a little while (3 weeks?) In fact we plan to offer all the Classic flavors in VG (Juicy) formulations in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread