Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I'm making and remaking my list (and, at least once a day, measuring how much joose I have left) and I realized I'm confused about the butterscotch flavors

Butterscotch Bon Bon - "A Bon Bon that would make Peggy Bundy go nuts :p This was developed as a supieor Butterscotch Cookie Dough flavor than the others being offered. By working with ECF member Bonniegirl who felt the others were lacking and aided in developement so it is aptly named Butterscotch Bon Bon."

Butterscotch Cookie - "This has both the KBV cookie and butterscotch that everyone has come to love combined! Fresh out of the oven as warm as the atty you vape it with"

Skipping Stones - "Kick Bass' take on butterscotch candy. We found some on the market left much to be desired, so we combined recipes with a veteran mixer and struck gold with this one!"

Could someone explain the difference in taste between these three? Did I miss any butterscotches? Why is Skipping Stones, which is KBV's butterscotch candy, in with the desserts rather than the candy?'

ETA: Psst, boB, "superior" and "development" are misspelled in the Bon Bon description.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I want to order tomorrow. I gather from the response that the three butterscotches are indistinguishable so I'll skip them this time. I'm also skipping Caramel Cap because if I get that I'll never get around to trying the other flavors.

That leaves:
Fiddle Paddle Caramel Popcorn
Kick Bass Candy Bar

and 2 of the following:
Gooey Better Cake
be oh be's OMG!
Mocha Ice Cream
Café Late
Tootsie Rolly
Jamaican Ginger Mint
Troll Bridge Cookie

HELP!

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Fiddle Paddle
GBC
and any of the ice creams
that would be my choice if I had to choose. HTH. :)

I also love Cafe Latte. It was my all day vape...until I tried the fiddle paddle.

I tried Skipping Stones recently. I have it steeping atm and will revisit it again at some point. Out of the mailbox, it had a strange twang to me, for lack of a better word. Others here love it.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I gather from the response that the three butterscotches are indistinguishable so I'll skip them this time.

Those butterscotches are FAR from indistinguishable, but they are difficult to describe. I will try my best though...

1. Butterscotch Bon Bon > Very smooth, rich butterscotch taste. The flavor is softer on the palatte. Not softer as in less flavor, but the flavor is kind of a creamy taste. My favorite of the 3.
2. Butterscotch Cookie > Obviously a cookie taste. Kind of like a chocolate chip cookie, but with butterscotch chips instead of chocolate chips.
3. Skipping Stones > Very strong flavor. I actually had to let it steep a couple weeks to mellow out the flavor a bit. Pretty much like sucking on butterscotch hard candies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread