Buy 2 get 1 free $1.99 12ml & $8.99 120ml + free shipping over $25.00 lucky 7 vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Robertson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Senile Old Man Don does not usually jump on these "Sooper Salez" because I have been so disappointed in the quality of some vendors. But alas, it's Sunday ..... the sun is singing the birds are shining and I didn't wet the bed last night - so, I'm game to try someone 'new' to 'me'! Howdy Lucky 7 Vapes ... nice to meet ya!

And ...........I called my favorite great-grandson and told him about the great 'offer'. He's a loyal "local shoppe" supporter and blows a big pocket o' cash every danged week on 'flavors' they 'suggest' as being 'just what he's lookin' for......". HELLO! Ya' knew what he was lookin' for because he's been comin' in for nine MONTHS and sayin' the same thing every week! And every danged week he calls and tells me he is 'bummed"! Seeking that proverbial "tobacco ciggie-...." taste ya. know? I told him it's wasted time ..... but he just knows I'm wrong! OK!

He SHOCKED ME! He's steppin' up to the plate for 20 bottles of juices he would NEVER try if left to his own beloved "LOCAL SHOPPE". Whoa - the young man went wacko! He's gonna get a 'taste' of something aside from the 'tobacco flavors' he keeps telling me, "...taste like keerud gramps..... no way even close..... just poofs of 'smoke' and a little like an ashtray smells!"

From TOBACCO ONLY FLAVORS he went to:

ALMOND CHOCOLATE COCONUT ----- APRICOT ----- BANANA NUT BREAD ----- BLUEBERRY ----- BLUEBERRY TOBACCO ----- CHEESECAKE ----- CHOCOLATE MINT ----- CHOCOLATE MANGO ----- COLA ----- FUDGE BROWNIE ----- JAMAICA RUM ----- KAHLUA AND CREAM ----- KETTLE CORN ----- MARGARITA ----- ORANGE CREAM ----- PEACH ----- PEACH TOBACCO ----- PEANUT BUTTER CUP ----- ROOT BEER ----- WATERMELON and then he grabbed his FREEBIES! Holy crap the kid will be set if he only likes 25% of those he selected! He added the freebies: APPLE ----- BAVARIAN CREAM ------ BLACK CHERRY TOBACCO ----- FRENCH VANILLA ----- KENTUCKY BOURBON ------ LEMONADE ----- ROOT BEER - SNICKER DOODLE COOKIE ----- SWEET TART ------ AND ----- VANILLA BEAN ICE CREAM

WHOA! Since he ALWAYS "buys locally" he would have blown OVER $225.00 ...... as in $225.00 :blink: for "recommended juice flavors that he typically winds up NOT LIKING! The young man had nothing to lose and everything to gain! THANKS LUCKY 7 VAPER you may have just saved him from going back to real cigarettes with your crazy-wild Super Sale!

Senile Old Man Don .......... Sometimes it only takes ONE great idea to make business BOOM!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread