Buying 1st Ecig *which one?*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn68

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
hello all

been reading the site for a week now trying to decide which would be a good 1st Dependable ecig. I think ive got it down to 2 choises 1.the PURESMOKER PILOT *Hybrid* not in stock and dont know when it will be sence nothing was updated for the 21st restock stated on the forum here.
2. the Totally Wicked Platinum DSE-901 which seems to be in stock as well as all the stuff to get with it.

so should i wait for PURESMOKER to restock *when ever that will be* and get the PILOT ?

or go with the *instock* Totally Wicked Platinum DSE-901

im hoping for some feedback from this imformative forum

thanks all and happy vaping i hope to soon join you and quit anologs for good.

Dave

teardrop88

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
USA
While I can't speak for the DSE901, I did just receive a Pilot Hybrid from PureSmoker.com and so far I am very pleased with it. I really like the size of it.

Regardless of which option you go with, either sounds like a solid choice.

Sorry I wasn't more helpful. I'll pick up a DSE901 one of these days and give the one I don't want to a buddy of mine who's interested in using one en lieu of analog cigarettes.

snf

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
i was on the fence between the 2, and i decided just to buy both haha!

originally wanted the 901 to begin with just because of its rep, but the pilots came in stock before the 901 so i went with the pilot first and got the 901 a few days ago...

but one word of advice, get some ejuice when purchasing your kit, these stock carts sucks and now im left with no juice these last grueling few days :/

rsmith76

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Bradford, Ohio
I would go with the dse 901 or the yeti. The yeti appears to blow the dse 901 away, but that is based on a 2 day usage of the yeti. I have heard that most pen styles are very good if you don't mind their size. I have never had a pen style. My first was a NPro mini which gave little to no throat hit. The 901 gives a good throat hit, but the yeti is better yet. Bear in mind, as I have said in the past, these thing are very finicky, meaning they tend to vape good when they want to. I have not had this problem with my yeti as yet. With the 901 you can get a usb pass thru, and cut down on the batteries you would need if your close to your computer. Be sure and order extra batteries and atomizers, you will need them.

rsmith76

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I would go with the dse 901 or the yeti. The yeti appears to blow the dse 901 away, but that is based on a 2 day usage of the yeti. I have heard that most pen styles are very good if you don't mind their size. I have never had a pen style. My first was a NPro mini which gave little to no throat hit. The 901 gives a good throat hit, but the yeti is better yet. Bear in mind, as I have said in the past, these thing are very finicky, meaning they tend to vape good when they want to. I have not had this problem with my yeti as yet. With the 901 you can get a usb pass thru, and cut down on the batteries you would need if your close to your computer. Be sure and order extra batteries and atomizers, you will need them.

rsmith76

I would concur with RS 100% for the 901 as a first model--save the others for when you what to branch out--you will still keep coming back to the 901---Sun:)

Spawn68

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
i was on the fence between the 2, and i decided just to buy both haha!

originally wanted the 901 to begin with just because of its rep, but the pilots came in stock before the 901 so i went with the pilot first and got the 901 a few days ago...

but one word of advice, get some ejuice when purchasing your kit, these stock carts sucks and now im left with no juice these last grueling few days :/
lol yes ill probally end up doing that when PS gets some pilots in stock.
also i did make sure to buy extra batterys, carts and juice.

thanks everyone for the help to make up my mind

oh 1 more question will the PS usb bypass work on the ewicked 901 ?
or are all 901's the same ?
thanks again dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread