Buying in Bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaminoDiablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
East Pembroke NY
I have been wondering if anyone has ever bought e-liquid in bulk. I mean like in 500 ml containers. I have found suppliers that are dirt cheap and sell them that big. Was asking because I'm thinking about it and wanted to know if the liquid would lose its strength or flavor over time. Thanks for any help.

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
eliquid has a shelf life on 2-3 years keep in a cool dark place.

There are several vendors I know of that sell in large quantities and the prices are very good.

just keep in mind what you can use in a 2-3 year period and buy accordingly.

I try and keep 3-4 years worth at all times in stock. Dont know if it will be good by then but hey, it is better to have too much than too little. IMO

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
I do. Every 3 months (or when the budget permits) I buy 3 or 4 500ml containers of flavors hubby and I like from China.

It's in the basement in a cabinet. Just keep it cool and dark.

So far, so good. No loss of flavor or nic content (That I can tell) Vapes like brand new stuff every time I refill a bottle. (I use 30-20-10-3 ml bottles to carry around, depending on how much I want that particular flavor at that particular time)

jamesam1243

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2010
Midland Michigan
i have seen a few warnings about decanting the fluid into a glass bottle for storage because the fluid will dissolve the plastic shipping container and contaminate the fluid, the shipping container is made of plastic to prevent breakage only and not intended for long term storage

James ( a grumpy old man :p )

=============================

July 13 smoked 09 cigs, 31 less than my usual 40 cigs a day 2472 cigarettes not smoked in 71 days by using Stonewall, Joye 510, Hello 016, Ken's BoxMod, MadVapes 2xAA Box Mod, WetBox Vaporizer (ecig) and 19 bottles of ejuice partially used , $0.28 per cig X 2472 Cigs = $692.16 diverted from cigarettes to Vaporizer (ecig). I have spent over $1000 on this stuff but bare in mind that my old cigarette cost was $330 a month

7thCabal

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
808state
i have seen a few warnings about decanting the fluid into a glass bottle for storage because the fluid will dissolve the plastic shipping container and contaminate the fluid, the shipping container is made of plastic to prevent breakage only and not intended for long term storage

James ( a grumpy old man :p )

=============================

July 13 smoked 09 cigs, 31 less than my usual 40 cigs a day 2472 cigarettes not smoked in 71 days by using Stonewall, Joye 510, Hello 016, Ken's BoxMod, MadVapes 2xAA Box Mod, WetBox Vaporizer (ecig) and 19 bottles of ejuice partially used , $0.28 per cig X 2472 Cigs = $692.16 diverted from cigarettes to Vaporizer (ecig). I have spent over $1000 on this stuff but bare in mind that my old cigarette cost was $330 a month

+1 on the glass, cool dark place for long term storage. BTW I only store unflavored.

I just did a base mix for my DIY out of 250mL 100mg unflavored. Yield= 480.5mL@26mg, 328.25mL@19mg, 239.63mL@13mg, & 444.63mL@7mg.
With flavoring my cost per mL=$0.09 YMMV:evil:

player57

Jun 21, 2010
Panhandle, FL
Bought 250ml/100mg twice. Made the mistake of diluting the first shipment down to 36mg. With 100mg I can make juice with 1part 100mg no flavor and 3parts (75%!) flavoring -- very tasty.

Great thing about DIY is that YOU have control over whats in the end product, the low cost of approx .10/ml is an added plus.

I put the uflavored nic in brown glass bottles and put them in the freezer. Nicotine doesn't freeze till -79deg C, PG -59deg C. No problems yet

vapordraggin101

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
I do. Every 3 months (or when the budget permits) I buy 3 or 4 500ml containers of flavors hubby and I like from China.

It's in the basement in a cabinet. Just keep it cool and dark.

So far, so good. No loss of flavor or nic content (That I can tell) Vapes like brand new stuff every time I refill a bottle. (I use 30-20-10-3 ml bottles to carry around, depending on how much I want that particular flavor at that particular time)

Where do you buy it, thx

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
BestEcig-Newest Mini E-cigarette|E-cigarette|wholesale e-liquid

Beci is a doll to work with (He's a man) very fast to answer questions and will do whatever he can to help you.

Choose EMS shipping if you're in a hurry (I always get it within a week) I've never used airmail but have heard stories of it taking a l-o-n-g time.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US

Bombenhagel

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2010
Nowhere
Thanks for that info, MaxUT. I will probably order in bulk "one time" next time instead of placing lots of small orders with different companies. I have a pretty good idea now of what flavors are available that I would like, and I am already mixing flavors at home that I prefer to pre-made juice. So this is really great information to have on hand.

I see you're in Utah. Without a doubt, Utah has to be the cleanest state I have seen; especially SLC. I also read your signature quote. I wonder how you feel about alcohol in general, because it plays into my question for you:

How do you feel about the unique laws in Utah governing the sale of intoxicating beverages, and how does this view come into play when considering freedom and the appropriate role of gov't?

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
I used to order 15ml or 30ml bottles of unflavored liquid when I first started mixing my own recipes. Once I decided that most of my juice would be homemade it was pretty obvious that it would be cheaper to take advantage of sales and buy larger quantities, which also saves shipping costs. Having an ample reserve also allows you time to wait until the next sale to replenish your supply.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Utah government seems to consider that alcohol use is an evil in and of itself, so it maintains a monopoly of the sale of all beverages which contain more than 3.2% alcohol.

Until recently the Alcoholic Beverage Commission did not have one board member who would admit to ever consuming a single drink. Obviously these are highly qualified experts.

I believe that government should be restricted to work which cannot reasonably be performed by private enterprise, therefore the State of Utah should not be peddling booze. It is a restraint of trade in a legal product, resulting in higher prices and reduced availability (which is their aim, of course).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread