Buying joye ego with shipping to CANADA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i have heard of fake joyetech products going around and i want to buy an AUTHENTIC joyetech ego starter kit with shipping to CANADA. (canadian supplier perferred). Because i was looking on some candian supplier websites and it said there products where OEM factory made and they didnt put the Joye name on their products. Ex: instead of the Joye 510 it was the "happy 510". Do you guys think you could help me out?

Thanks alot
Danny

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hey guys i have heard of fake joyetech products going around and i want to buy an AUTHENTIC joyetech ego starter kit with shipping to CANADA. (canadian supplier perferred). Because i was looking on some candian supplier websites and it said there products where OEM factory made and they didnt put the Joye name on their products. Ex: instead of the Joye 510 it was the "happy 510". Do you guys think you could help me out?

Thanks alot
Danny

The Happy eGo is a Joye. And Jack at Happy Vapers has a good reputation around here. I woudln't hesitate buying from him and have bought ejuice and spare parts on several occasions.

Canadian E-cigarette Happy/Joye eGo Starter Kit - Black, Silver, White, Titanium

And be sure to use the coupon code - pretty good deal for CAN $, I think.

Sweet thanks. Jack also recommended vapables so i think thats wat im gonna do
As far as juice I have dealt with Jane at strictly e juice.com. They are very fast 7 days & packaging is very discreet & there juice is out standing. Don't think you would be sorry. Have a Great Day !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread