• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Buying Locally - Different discussion :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjmporter

ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2009
Michigan
At US-23 and Silver Lake Road the Smokers Hub Sells NJOY carts. Smoking Everywhere in Genesee Valley Mall (Flint) sell juice and there is a smoke shop on Corunna Road in Flint near I-75 (in the Ya-Ya's plazza) that sells 901 carts.

Also the proprietor of Vaporstix.com is in Flint, Mi and has been willing to meet-up near Flint for delivery.

auTONYmous

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Michigan
At US-23 and Silver Lake Road the Smokers Hub Sells NJOY carts. Smoking Everywhere in Genesee Valley Mall (Flint) sell juice and there is a smoke shop on Corunna Road in Flint near I-75 (in the Ya-Ya's plazza) that sells 901 carts.

Also the proprietor of Vaporstix.com is in Flint, Mi and has been willing to meet-up near Flint for delivery.

It's 5:45am, and this post right here nearly made me shout and wake up my whole house!

(Because I live in Flint!)

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
theo, what area are you in? I'm in the R&D stages of getting a line of big battery mods out there. The first ones are wood veneered copper with a back button and since I just got a new motor for my wood lathe I'm going to turn ones with a body shape that will sit on a table or desk like a vase or candlestick. Good luck to us!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Theo, kind of interested in what kind of music you make. Music has always been important to me(as an appreciator). My son is a producer/MC/poet. Probably has something to do with me dragging my wife and kids to They Might Be Giants and Soul Coughing shows during their formative years.:) My son was born in '81 and was howling along with Nick Cave, Birthday Party songs from his car seat. (Does that make me a bad parent?) LOL. Anyway I love lots of different kinds of music. What kind is yours?

Wow! What a cool dad!! Yeah I tried feeding my son the Kinks, Replacements, Ramones etc. and he wants Justin Beiber???? or White Stripes which is ok. He's 7. I play and produce music for bands, film and TV. My current band is Metzger's Field - myspace metzgersfield We are somewhat shoegazy and not everyone's cup of tea. There's a lot of different influences going on in the music. I haven't listened to Nick Cave in years but I dig him! Check us out if you get a chance maybe you'll like it maybe not, that's cool. I'm working on our second release right now which should come out at the end of the summer, 3 song EP on 7" vinyl. That and making nic juice.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
theo, nothin' wrong with shoegazy. As long as you got nice shoes. I haven't listened to Cage in years either. Don't worry 'bout the boy. I was an Echo & the Bunnymen fan for a couple years in my mid 20s (dated much?)lol. My tastes have mellowed a little in my old age (I'm 52). My current faves range from Beck (longtime fan) Tom Waits (ditto, since 70s) Damien Rice's one good recording (O) and now Lisa Hannigan through the spectrum to inteligent hip hop such as De la Soul, Mos Def and of course my sons various projects (Smash Television, 101,etc.). He calls himself Jah Connery. His real name is Joshua Davis which isn't too hip hop and is also DJ Spooky's name.
Hey I gotta skate but I'll check out your stuff tomorrow. Lookin' foreward to it. Nice "talkin'" to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread