• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Buying On IG

Status
Not open for further replies.

fathzero

Mar 6, 2017
IG nowadays very hard to get seller COD, majority they ask for full deposit. So to make things safe I will go to buyer with testimonials from their customers, start a good chat with the seller, see how photos they post on IG, how often they open for orders. Start buying from them with cheap stuff like cheap eliquid 1 or 2, so if they cheat atleast not so heart pain.

pandemonae

Mar 12, 2017
IG nowadays very hard to get seller COD, majority they ask for full deposit. So to make things safe I will go to buyer with testimonials from their customers, start a good chat with the seller, see how photos they post on IG, how often they open for orders. Start buying from them with cheap stuff like cheap eliquid 1 or 2, so if they cheat atleast not so heart pain.

That's what I thought too. gonna take a gamble later and hope the proof will be in the pudding

I'm new to this forum, so, hi everyone!

Ryan Nguyen

Mar 15, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Sourcing is not permitted. Read the stickies in this forum

gardenia_bread

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2015

for newbies, testimonials are not reliable as alot of scammers initially will deliver and disappear afterwards.
the 2nd thing fath does is also quite important, if the IG only post photos taken from the internet means the seller probably doesn't have any of the goods

anyway about perorders, the reason for paying the premium is for someone else to assume the risk, if you have to pay the premium and still take risk, then what is this premium being paid for? just take a look at fasttech or 3fvape to see how much of a premium is being paid

so COD is the only way to go imo

Reactions: billzlimy

fathzero

Mar 6, 2017
for newbies, testimonials are not reliable as alot of scammers initially will deliver and disappear afterwards.
the 2nd thing fath does is also quite important, if the IG only post photos taken from the internet means the seller probably doesn't have any of the goods

anyway about perorders, the reason for paying the premium is for someone else to assume the risk, if you have to pay the premium and still take risk, then what is this premium being paid for? just take a look at fasttech or 3fvape to see how much of a premium is being paid

so COD is the only way to go imo

Absolutely agree with you. Maybe I'm just lucky enough to meet those legit preoder seller and honestly the price is not that high compared to COD seller.

I had some hard time with COD seller too, for example they take so many days to reply me and the items will arrive like 1 or even 2 weeks later. If they deliver they will deliver like 2 to 3am in the morning.

Yet COD ftw!

Ter

Verified Member
Some of the good resellers that I know once explained to me, they are likely to siam new buyers and if possbile to service only their regulars. (Seems like alot of things happened before this)

As for those asking for deposit, do at your own risk. Some are scammers, they will change their nick and try to scam again. The testimonials, up to your judgment to think if it's legit or not.
For the "real ones", you can't blame them for asking deposit, due to many cases of buyers "aeroplane" them.

Those who are real, upon receiving your stuff, please check if it's the correct thing you wanted before letting "road runner" beep beep away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread