Buzz Pro questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. Seriously considering getting a buzz pro after much deliberation. I've considered bottom/top feeder mods because I really like dripping and the flavor and vapor it produces. Another consideration is the silver bullet. I've read a lot about it, and I'm definitely looking for something higher than 3.7 volts, and I understand while it's not officially advised, many people stack batteries in their silver bullet to produce higher voltages. I understand it's extremely important to use protected batteries, and the cr123a's are the ones I hear about people using most often. This will be my first mod, and while I've done my research I'm still on the fence. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

minx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
South Florida
You can't go wrong with the BuzzPro. You'll have as much or as little voltage to get to that perfect vape no matter what flavor, brand or strength juice you are using AND with whatever method, dripping, cartomizer, tank. It is everything you need in one beautiful device with fantastic customer service and support.

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
Thanks guys. Landlord, love your pic. TONIGHT! YOU!

haha...thanks... seriously go with the buzz. Right now notcigs has blemished ones on sale for 119.. you cant go wrong... they also have a unbreakable carto tank... vape all the cinnamon you want... if you break it they will replace it...

I have a liquinator currently, I bought it with a couple extra slotted/punched cartomizers, but I can't seem to get good vapor from it. Nowhere near dripping. I always made sure to prime it first, and made sure not to flood it either. I never got a burnt taste ever, just thin vapor and weak TH. Any tips? Maybe a different cartomizer would work better? Thanks. I'm thinking I'm gonna get the buzz pro, seems like the best bet.

djbishybish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2011
Kansas
I tried Bottom Feeders before, and I just liked dripping better. I drip all day every day on my BP at whatever voltage whenever I want. True freedom right there. If you want something slimmer, the Infinity Pro is coming out in a week or so. Same innards as a BP, just a different battery type and tube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread