Status
Not open for further replies.

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
I had a Provari and sold it. It was not for me. I thought my original Buzz hit better and everything from ego t atties to dual coil and lr worked on my Buzz. My Provari was picky about what worked on it and I just didn't like the hit it gave me. I just got my Buzz Pro Monday and all I can say is wow. I nver thought anything would be better them my original Buzz but the Pro is just that. The batteries last me almost 24 hrs of mod vaping. It just works with dual coil so well I love it. The dial is so great just dial in the best flavor and hit no buttons to push. It may become your go to pv :)

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com
I had a Provari and sold it. It was not for me. I thought my original Buzz hit better and everything from ego t atties to dual coil and lr worked on my Buzz. My Provari was picky about what worked on it and I just didn't like the hit it gave me. I just got my Buzz Pro Monday and all I can say is wow. I nver thought anything would be better them my original Buzz but the Pro is just that. The batteries last me almost 24 hrs of mod vaping. It just works with dual coil so well I love it. The dial is so great just dial in the best flavor and hit no buttons to push. It may become your go to pv :)

I would agree Kellie. The orig buzz was good and now the BP is even better. easier to use than the Pro Vari. Better Batt life by far, lighter in weight, can use any attys or cartos without errors.. Just about perfect.. Press the button and you're in vaping heaven with any atty,, The thing I didnt like most on the Pro vari was the limited use of atts.. Not putting the PV down but that is a major negative factor in my book on the PV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread