Bwb Strawberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absinte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
US
what's up great DIY-ers? I gave up trying to nail this flavour, spent around 100ish on flavourings and still unable to get it. I need help in nailing this flavour from BWB, Tried a couple of flavours company and I find that TPA SB is the closest to this. But there is something else mixed in and I'm hoping if you guys could discuss this. :( Thanks in advanceeeeeee!

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
Never tasted Bwb Strawberry but trying to match a flavor is going to take a lot of work, I really gave up on trying to match flavors and just make flavors that I like myself. Some vendors use flavorings we have never heard about and simply list it as "flavor" so it's hit or miss usually. Also, things like what type of VG, PG, and nicotine come into play if you really want to match a flavor. I know that different types of vegetable glycerin can have slightly different vapors or "feels" in my experience.

Absinte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
US
Well, I've tried mixing with all sort of sweeteners, EZ-sweet, EM, Lor cotton candy, you name it, except for Liquid stevia I've yet to try. Again, I am spot on as it's SB is from TPA. I don't know what was overwhelming covering the SB flavouring, and hell his SB is really sweet. I could taste the sweetness after exhaling.

favor1

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2011
traveling about
Like Strawberry and Cream, or Vanilla Custard, etc. I bought a bunch of Capella flavors after reading rave reviews about their stuff in the recipe section and "Sweet Strawberry" and "Strawberry's & Cream" seem to be some of their most popular flavors. They have a friendly special for small orders going on where you get 10% off and $2 shipping if you order $20 or more so ordering the 5 flavor deal is good. I'm supposed to get my stuff next week. It's got really good reviews though.

5 Flavor Super Deal for 19.95

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread